Thread: Found, Repeatable campaign map Events log lock up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Icon3 Found, Repeatable campaign map Events log lock up

I've found a repeatable lock up then crash. I've saved it the turn before, click end turn, then attack the province below Libya, once you finish the battle on a battle map not auto resolve (must lose the battle, if there are reinforcements & you win then it doesn't happen), move the defeated army back to the allied lands north (using forced march), you then click straight to the event log, if you keep clicking the messages without pressing the tick box it will cause the game to lock up & stop working.

My computer isn't fast so this has taken me ages to pin down, so I'd appreciate it if this gets looked at

I can't upload the save file here, but I was able to on totalwar.com: http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...ts-log-lock-up

Thanks,

Chris
    Last edited by cunobelin; September 26, 2013 at 07:07 AM. Reason: link didn't work
    Keep this site happy & report flamming and abusive posts ASAP
    Everytime I learn something new, it pushes old stuff out of my brain -Homer (Simpson)
    Under the Honoured Patronage of the Divus Sulla. Please visit The Living Past Forum
    Patron of the Civitates Ozymandias & Dan_Grr