Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Praetorian Reskin Mod / Gladiator Movie Praetorians / Updated 10/19 patch 5 compatible

Default Re: Praetorian Reskin Mod / Gladiator Movie Praetorians / Updated 10/5 added new Praetorian Guard and Cavalry shields

With the latest patch 4 Live the game is stuck on logo screen with your mod enabled. Can you fix this?

Default Re: Praetorian Reskin Mod / Gladiator Movie Praetorians / Updated 10/5 added new Praetorian Guard and Cavalry shields

That's true I had gotten that they had messed up when making the game that patch 5 was going to make the game mod friendly. Is true that all mods would have to be redone or something like that in order to work ?

Default Re: Praetorian Reskin Mod / Gladiator Movie Praetorians

Quote Originally Posted by Zaskar70 View Post
    unfortunately the game is having trouble reading new files, lusted is aware of this, so much for "most moddable Total War Ever". Anyway's any mod that changes unit colours and or adds new officers at the moment HAS to include the full vanilla tables in order to work, what this means is that most mods will not be compatible with each other.

Shogun 2 was better in that respect, if you wanted to change only one unit you could just put the data for that one unit in your packfile and it would work, in Rome 2's case you need ALL the other units as well, it's REALLY annoying when your modding.

So if you want the mod to be compatible with any other mods that change the land_units tables you need to open my mod in packfile manager and delete my land_units table, BUT the new officers will not be there if you do and the colours on the units might be wrong.
    dude i feel like such a dumb ass and use this as an example to anyone using radious mods i missed that fact he had an overhul single link to all his mods which gives you the option to check it with match mod manger all they have to do is check your mod before his and your skins with over write his and you could still keep his battle mod!!!! again i repeat radious battle mod will OVERWRITE ZASKAR mods officer skins unless you get radious ful overhul and check after never the less man enjoy your weekend and happy modding

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Praetorian Reskin Mod / Gladiator Movie Praetorians / Updated 10/19 patch 5 compatible

10/19 Updated to Patch 5 compatible. Slimmed way down, now more compatible with other mods.

You now have to use the new in game mod manager to activate the mod after you extract it into your rome 2 data folder.

Optio82's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Praetorian Reskin Mod / Gladiator Movie Praetorians / Updated 10/19 patch 5 compatible

Something about this mod is making Hellbent's TTT mod not work. I really like this one, so please help.

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Optio82 View Post
    Something about this mod is making Hellbent's TTT mod not work. I really like this one, so please help.
    What does Hellbents mod do?

My reskin ONLY changes the Praetorian Guard and Praetorian Cavalry, no other units should be affected in any way, no other files should be affected in any way.

i love to have this mod but i dont like the look of the unit officer shield ;( any chance you do another version but with black?

so first pictures are the guard and the last the normal praetorians ? because the guuard works but the normol don't i still have those ugly purple roabs

I did everything according to the instructions, but when i starter Rome 2 units had red shields. Is there any way of fixing this?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123