Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: RM_TEXTURE 1. 6 New units Rome,Carthage,Athenes,Sparta

Default Re: RM_Texture Mod 1.0.2 New units Rome

Very good job, will you make on shield type for each legion.... (i see Legio Germanica and Gallica). The same will be great for Alaudae, Primigenia, Fretensis, Flavia Felix, Minervia, Primigenia and so on. Many shields type will be also great for auxiliary cohort....

Although your units look great I will wait using it till you have added some more diversifications to clothes within a unit. On your picture they look like clones for now, hopefully you will give them some varying clothes/armours.

is there anyway to retexture some of the stuff and just name them as different units? (only the legion cohorts) such as red, blue, black, green, purple legions? just the shields being re-textured of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart07 View Post
    Very good job, will you make on shield type for each legion.... (i see Legio Germanica and Gallica). The same will be great for Alaudae, Primigenia, Fretensis, Flavia Felix, Minervia, Primigenia and so on. Many shields type will be also great for auxiliary cohort....
    Each Legion will be your shield

Quote Originally Posted by Igor85 View Post
    Although your units look great I will wait using it till you have added some more diversifications to clothes within a unit. On your picture they look like clones for now, hopefully you will give them some varying clothes/armours.
    very few suitable material

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Ah mate, dont take this as a criticism.... as looking through your thread you seem to have done a good job, its just my personal observations. The medallions just dont seem to sit right, they look like they have just been clued on which in effect is what you have done in diffuse_ so to me just looks odd compared to the good work you have done with the units themselves, The centurion's crest too, though a good effort looks to bright, and well its meant to be horse hair... but your crest just does not look all that convincing, again not criticism just my own thoughts, bare this in mind when you reply. i know how hard and the time it takes to do mods as i have done many for the TW community forums.

wanted to make it so
    my option

release Converter will be other models
    Last edited by Ishan; October 04, 2013 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Triple Post

great mod!, does this increase the number of units?

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Some awesome work that is shown here! Looking forward to additional updates! Keep it up.

sedo's Avatar Foederatus

I love the new shields and the icons look good

nice job

very cool. I like it very much.
    an ask my Praetorians have no flag on the crest makers. is this normal ? on the screens you can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by kosmos85 View Post
    very cool. I like it very much.
    an ask my Praetorians have no flag on the crest makers. is this normal ? on the screens you can see them.
    You can screenshot

yes, the problem is with several types units.[IMG][/IMG]

yes, the problem is with several types units.[IMG][/IMG]
    you have some sort of bug in compatibility mods
    Last edited by Artstudio; October 01, 2013 at 01:12 AM.

I was able to put the medalions on a hamata for a Marian centurion, so I'd try that too.
    Currently following these promising mods - Imperia Antiquitatis by Splenyi
    Traits, Talents, and Toadies
    by Hellbent
    Real Roman Reforms
    by Aodh Mor
    Unit Icons project
    by Bullgod
    Also recommended:
    City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options
    by Dresden

would be nice if you added some variatiion to the units so they donot become clone armies

the problem is the models are not like big enough and doesnt reach down to his waist, btw think it would be hard with how unmodfriendly this game is.

oh and ArtStudio, great work, really, great work you came in here as a new modder and left us breathless, alltho would be better with some unit variety, like KLA does or we could always ask him to make his mods compatible with yours.

will you also make it for other factions? if you are please donot make mod incompatible with l'aigle mod if you're ever doing gauls.
    Last edited by Ishan; October 04, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Double Post

hi man very nice work!just 2 advising,the centurion shield is not correct because is the real is not the tower shield but o oval shield,and we have a little problem quit aquilifer(in the march this men march overt the chort)

Quote Originally Posted by LordVarius View Post
    the problem is the models are not like big enough and doesnt reach down to his waist, btw think it would be hard with how unmodfriendly this game is.

oh and ArtStudio, great work, really, great work you came in here as a new modder and left us breathless, alltho would be better with some unit variety, like KLA does or we could always ask him to make his mods compatible with yours.

will you also make it for other factions? if you are please donot make mod incompatible with l'aigle mod if you're ever doing gauls.
    I will do gauls

yeye but don't give gauls shields, its really uneccesary due to l'aigle giving them more sheilds and new weapon skins whne they alredy had plenty of shield variation, the faction with the best shields ingame.

Hello, I now know why. the mod is not compatible with any mod battle. I have tested several such example, radious battle mod or close combat.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny44 View Post
    great mod!, does this increase the number of units?
    Six new unit
    Legionnaires spearmen
    Republican Triarii
    Legio Gallica
    Legio Adiutrix
    Legio Germanica
    Legio Flavia Firma

Hello, I now know why. the mod is not compatible with any mod battle. I have tested several such example, radious battle mod or close combat.
    got to make it right
    Last edited by Ishan; October 04, 2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Double Post

Great job my friend. Can you say me if your fantastic mod is compatible with "Radious Total War Mod"???