Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: All capture/victory points removed

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: All capture/victory points removed

great mod , first one in for me

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

WayneRooney, the best choice is the version who deletes Victory points BUT mantaining CAPTURE points..it should solve the issue of the gates

Quote Originally Posted by WayneRooney View Post
    I cant' open my own gates..... Arrow towers don't fire either.
    You want the version with capture points for towers/gates. But not the one with victory points

Hello people, I have been away for a time because I have started a new company and I just did not have time to play games for a while. I fired up the game, and yes this mod still works as intended. For those asking for more features, or fixes to vanilla, don't hold your breath as I'm swamped in work at the moment.

Funnily enough this whole project was meant more like a bug-fix than a mod, hoping CA would remove capture/victory points altogether and also torches so we could have regular, normal siege battles and such that we were used to. I'm still holding out hope for an official patch that does all this some time in future as the AI behaves tons better especially in city sieges when all they have to do is break down gate or wall and attack.

A big thank you to everyone that likes my small work though! Love you guys! And just wow to making the first page news, that was unexpected but really moved me.
    Maratha Light Infantry - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ibfygu

Col. Michael Kováts Hussars
    - United States - http://www.sendspace.com/file/j272k5

Norske Geworbne & Trondhjemske Regiment - Norway -
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/tmvpk6

Links updated 06.05.13

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Good luck for your new project in RL sir, your effort and your friendly approach here were really appreciated. After these months I'm not so optimist about CA's will to remove the dumb-arcade feature of the torches or the annoying featue of the VP spamming flag all over the screen when you try to capture a decent pic ..so, your mod will remain famous for a long time, I suppose see you

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Zowarth good to hear from ya mate! Is there any way we can get the boiling oil and archer towers working again please? good luck in your new venture mate!

I'm having issues downloading. I can get it to download and what not, but it wont allow me to open it. I have 7Zip and what nots. Not sure why it isn't doing it. Any thoughts?
    Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell 3.4GHz Quad-Core
    8GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws
    MSI Z87-G45 Gaming MOBO
    XFX Double D 7970 GHz Edition

Currahee's Avatar Laetus

Hi guys,

is it normal for towers and capture points fix in cities the gates are invincible?
    Enemy soldiers are throwing torches for 10 minutes but with no (fire damage) yet

thanks in advance!

fred

Currahee's Avatar Laetus

correction.. torches, when thrown, are going 'through' gates

Hello,

this mod is available on workshop ? Yes ? what is exact nam on workshop ?

Thanks

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

takk! veldig bra mod.

I like this, but has anyone noticed when defending an un-walled town the AI just puts its troops in the town and waits? It does not attack at all so if you let the timer run down the player wins.

The mod is not showing in the mod launcher. Anyone else experiencing this?

I think that this Mod is not compatible with the Mod launcher. You must instal this Mod directly in the data

Quote Originally Posted by JPrice94 View Post
    You want the version with capture points for towers/gates. But not the one with victory points
    I am having the same issue, no arrows shooting with the version that has towers/gates.

Hey bro nice mod. good job. But.. It doesn't work for me can you help me? I put it in my data folder along with the other .packs but it isn't taking affect, I tried restarting my laptop but still no . Any advice? Thanks

I'm new to these thread things so I hope I'm asking in the proper way.

Will this work on an already saved game? I keep loading my Sparta campaign and every battle still has a V flag and every city has an C flag..I'm losing hope.. I open the rarfile and drag the zw_ file but still won't work. If tried them all

What 7zip did you use for this file? The 7-zip I'm using won't let me open you file as archive

Does this mod improve siege defense battles at all? Does the AI make more intelligent attacks on your walled settlements?

Quote Originally Posted by Naja View Post
    Does this mod improve siege defense battles at all? Does the AI make more intelligent attacks on your walled settlements?
    I tried the keep_cp mod but in seige battles the arrow towers don't fire arrows on attacking troops (just silent walls) ..so ended up removing the mod . But I could say there was some better behaviour by AI in seige battles without walls .