Thread: Faction Unit Modifier in rome2_data.pack

Default Faction Unit Modifier in rome2_data.pack

Does anyone know where to find the Faction or Racial Unit size modifier in the data .pack file?

I know where to edit in startpos but I have noticed Sparta for example has a modifier of .75 which is difficult to work with when making a Unit Size mod.. ie. If you want 320 Hoplites in a unit you have to change unit value to 426.33

Also any shared Hellenic units they recruit suffer from the same modifier (haven't looked at Mercs yet)

Or is my only option to set the modifier in startpos to 1 for those that are less than this so I can mod unit sizes on a 1 to 1 ratio?

Default Re: Faction Unit Modifier in rome2_data.pack

You can just edit the actual size for units in the main_units table. You set a flat value of men for ultra setting, the lower settings are a percentage of that.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

I know where to change the values in main_units, hence the unit value of 426 to achieve 320 Hoplites.

Is Ultra setting somewhere in the Game Options...? Never thought to look there for change of unit size...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus_AU View Post
    I know where to change the values in main_units, hence the unit value of 426 to achieve 320 Hoplites.

Is Ultra setting somewhere in the Game Options...? Never thought to look there for change of unit size...
    You set unit size to ultra in the game settings, which tells the game to use 100% of the unit size. Then you set the unit size of hoplites to 320 men.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Thanks StrikeQ, I did find the setting, never thought it would be under Advanced Graphics