Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DARTH MOD ROMA SURRECTUM 3.

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6 version 2 with 4TPY and SHORTER BATTLES OPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    http://ge.tt/9EbAxzF2/v/0 new link , new streamlined version.
    Great job. I thought this was for Rome as well....not complaining, will just have to find a new fraction to play.

Will you be releasing a Rome 1 turn? That is what I want to do my let's play on. Thanks.

Oh, the battle time limits? Did you just pick one or is there still choices? Don't see a folder.
    Last edited by est Dudus; May 08, 2015 at 10:24 AM.
    ITS ME "THE DUDE" AND I STILL HATE ELEPHANTS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/thegamersdude1

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6 version 2 with 4TPY and SHORTER BATTLES OPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Ant909 View Post
    Great job. I thought this was for Rome as well....not complaining, will just have to find a new fraction to play.

Will you be releasing a Rome 1 turn? That is what I want to do my let's play on. Thanks.
    yes the rome one will come.

GRANTO, can you help me, how to install this submod? There are 3 folders: data, extra stuff(forge your own history), Play One Turn. Where to copy these folders? Do I have to copy them all?
    Thank you in advance, and thank you for this submod!

And GRANTO, any news about Rome One? Are you close to release it? Pleasee don't give up This submod is such a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Fichko Augustus View Post
    GRANTO, can you help me, how to install this submod? There are 3 folders: data, extra stuff(forge your own history), Play One Turn. Where to copy these folders? Do I have to copy them all?
    Thank you in advance, and thank you for this submod!
    copy the 'data' and 'one turn' folders over to your rs2.6 instal {wherever that may be} and overwrite. if you want to play forge your own history...go in to extra stuff/forge your own history and copy both those 'data' and one turn' folders over to your rs2.6 directory .delete maps rwm. in the launcher..i will try to update soon , time is very short with me atm but i do have some new stuff for this mod and a rome 1 turn version.

copy the 'data' and 'one turn' folders over to your rs2.6 instal {wherever that may be} and overwrite. if you want to play forge your own history...go in to extra stuff/forge your own history and copy both those 'data' and one turn' folders over to your rs2.6 directory .delete maps rwm. in the launcher..i will try to update soon , time is very short with me atm but i do have some new stuff for this mod and a rome 1 turn version.
    Wauu, thanx GRANTO! It's awesome! I also found on some russian site your battle speeds, and I followed your other submods(trees,no borders and banners,caesar caligula map), it's just phenomenal new experience... Looking forward to these new updates, cheers!

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6

I have copied the 'data' and 'one turn' folders over to rs2.6 install (but not forge my own history, as I do want historic start of the mod), deleted rwm maps on the start...But I still have two turns per year...Also, I have not noticed any change in supply chain traits etc (I did some siege, although short one)...at least visible but maybe morals have changed...also nothing in game speed or anything where I can change it

I used RTW Gold and play with Alex

Thanks in advance
    Tribal Total War

Hi Granto! Is the Rome 1 turn version coming or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Konig91 View Post
    Hi Granto! Is the Rome 1 turn version coming or not?
    Not for RS2 no , but RS3 is just around the corner and iv got a few things lined up for that.

Hi guys, hi GRANTO,

Your mod seems great and I'm dying to try it but I'm stuck at the very beginning : I can't download it, the link is good but when I want to download it, the URL icon just flashes for a bit and... nothing. Is my browser messing with it ? I'm on Mozilla, adblock running, on mac computer, if it can help.
    Can you help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathoustra View Post
    Hi guys, hi GRANTO,

Your mod seems great and I'm dying to try it but I'm stuck at the very beginning : I can't download it, the link is good but when I want to download it, the URL icon just flashes for a bit and... nothing. Is my browser messing with it ? I'm on Mozilla, adblock running, on mac computer, if it can help.
    Can you help me ?
    There will be a new version for RS3 ...hang tight.

Ok, nice ! I keep telling me the longer we wait, the better it will be !
    Thanks for the reply

Tiro

I have no idea why, but clicking download does nothing. The cursor changes for a second as if its loading something, but it stops...

Working on an update for RS3 ... coming soon.

Working on an update for RS3 ... coming soon.
    Coming soon ....for 1 turn folder and rome 1 turn.

Full in depth supply system {player only}
    4 turns per year
    Portraits changes for all factions
    CAI enhancement
    BAI enhancement {totaly reworked Darth formatiions for Roma Surrectum 3}
    and more ...

4 turns per year
    Only this just made my day !

Be soon ...just testing...

Morale system reworked to bring back the 'shock' and 'wavering' system to realism....faster battles.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: DARTH MOD ROMA SURRECTUM 3.

Awesome

Default Re: DARTH MOD ROMA SURRECTUM 3.

Hello Granto,

Some news about RSIII update? Thanks for your job man. I am looking forward to try it. In fact I dont want to play any RSIII campaign without it :-)