Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DARTH MOD ROMA SURRECTUM 3.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6

UPDATED 4/10/2013.....4 DIFFERENT BATTLE SPEED EDU FILES TO CHOOSE FROM AND 4TPY FOR 1-TURN CAMPAIGNS AND UPDATED DARTH FORMATIONS ...SEE OP

SD_Man's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6 version 2

Quick question, does this mod also affect the Swap factions? And how extensive are the cavalry nerfs (on choice 3) as I dont want to be fighting with ponies :/

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6 version 2

it is only for the play one turn campaign folder only {i think swap factions 0-turn}...cavalry charges are half for 1,2 and 3...cavalry is still good trust me.... exept you may want to be more careful with where you charge them
    1-turn rome is coming soon ....i will not be doing any 0-turn versions of this mod sorry
    all fractions of stats are in line with the original 1-turn edu ...i have not altered any unit out of line with the rest..

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6 version 2 with 4TPY and SHORTER BATTLES OPTIONS

The descr formations files have to be installed in the data folder, not in the one turn campaign folder, right ?

Default Re: GRANTOZ DARTH EXTREME AI FOR RS 2.6 version 2 with 4TPY and SHORTER BATTLES OPTIONS

yes...i will fix that

fixed updated 7/10/2013 added ai general command star bonus , fixed hillforts walls for large towns {they now have just an outer wall and an inner wall} and sorted the formations into the proper data folder
    ROME 1-TURN COMING SOON {im about half way through}

Didi you fix the error with the amburones heavy swordsmen in your alternatives edu ? ( 29 in DEF)

( Is it very useful to have a 0 turn recruitment ? ) I was wondering if it will change a lot of things or not if i return to a 1 turn recruitment time ( change in the export descr unit) for your 4 turn per year campaign ?

@jack-of-blades please explain amburones heavy swordsmen error {is it my error? or original edu error},
    i wont be doing 0-turn versions these edu files are from the play -one-turn folder...you would have to start a new campaign for 4tpy to start working
    0 turn recruitment can create a spam fest of battles that can become boring over time in 1-turn the battles have more meaning
    thanks for feed back

In your edu files for arcade battle ( and the two others alternatives edu files), i think there is an error with the amburones heavy swordmen shield stat ( he has 15 in shield ) .
    BTW, the original edu files that you gave in your submod for the one turn campaign, is a 0 turn recruitment edu. ^^'

ok thanks will fix that

fixed {hopefully}...let me kniow if you find anything else +rep

And, one question : if i keep using the 0 turn edu in the one turn campaign, is the AI still programmed to recruit only one unit per turn ?

no whatever edu you use will affect all factions , 0 turn edus should not be used as its a 1-turn script , theres a good chance something could go wrong down the line or the balance will be well out {script wise}
    what battle speed are you using ? how are you finding it?

The original edu, but the quick one is really fun ^^ ( and can be challenging).

And the 4TPY campaign is quite challenging, i think.

And, one more thing, is it possible to make the Ai more intelligent in siege battle against a settlement with no walls ? ( The AI send some troops alone whereas he could have hold a line in front of the doors )

hmmm possibly , i will look at it , did you turn off battle timer?

Yes ! why ?

ca you try it with timer on see if its the same, timer does have an effect on the ai , whether to charge in {against time} or sit still, plenty time, i will see what i can do as regards to the ai

Ok.
    And, another question, what did you change in the backgroung script's text ?