Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 01/06/2014] -patch8.1 compatible!

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/24/2013] -patch5 & steamworkshop compatible

I assume the extensive work here is not compatible with overhauls like Magnar mod, can you confirm?
    Given the units wouldn't be balanced the same way but I don't find this game playable at all without total battle and AI overhauls. This mod looks too good not to add into my collection, hope there's some compatibility!

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/24/2013] -patch5 & steamworkshop compatible

@ Dago Red: The stats are balanced with vanilla in mind (I do not play with any mods that alter combat combat balance), but given that I've spoken to people who use this mod in conjunction with STIM and report few issues it is possible that the stat changes aren't too bad. Please let me know.

Also, if anyone interested in new construction options please support my other project, Melius Imperi: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?627528

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

More cool stuff from Aelexander!

Tried to use in steam workshop but it says 1.6?

It seems that after patch 7 was released this mod no longer works and causes a crash. Will there be an update any time soon? Much appreciated!

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Confirmed, I've tried it several times but no, patch 7 broke it. Hope in an upgrade for haing a chance to save my epirote campaign, thank'u

Any word on an update for this mod? Would be a pity to lose it since it makes playing as Epirus so much fun!

Seems like the OP has abandoned this mod. Would be great if a modder could get permission to continue/update this mod. Am I the only one who thinks not having this up to date is a big loss?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Ok all to get this mod to work just change the missile_weapons file in the db folder to this: eep_missile_weapons and the mod loads and works fine!! this is a workaround till Alexaender returns, cheers

I get a ctd selecting epirus in cb righ side panel AFTER loading this mod, anyone experienced it after this fix?

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    I get a ctd selecting epirus in cb righ side panel AFTER loading this mod, anyone experienced it after this fix?
    Read post 149

Ok all to get this mod to work just change the missile_weapons file in the db folder to this: eep_missile_weapons and the mod loads and works fine!! this is a workaround till Alexaender returns, cheers

yep, I've tried to use again this mod just after your fix (I've rep you today for this reason) ...in fact before your fix, game was not loading and ctd if this mod enabled. Now, after the fix, the game starts, but when I select epirus, game ctd. To be sure I've tried again without this mod and select epirus in cb was fine...I'll make other tests since at last it seems absurd since the ctd in custom battle selcting epirus should be not related to this fix.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    yep, I've tried to use again this mod just after your fix (I've rep you today for this reason) ...in fact before your fix, game was not loading and ctd if this mod enabled. Now, after the fix, the game starts, but when I select epirus, game ctd. To be sure I've tried again without this mod and select epirus in cb was fine...I'll make other tests since at last it seems absurd since the ctd in custom battle selcting epirus should be not related to this fix.
    Exactly! so your ctd is related to some other mod

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Worked like a charm! Many thanks! +rep

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 01/06/2014] -patch8.1 compatible!

Post vacation update! After a long trip to Africa, I can officially report that EEP is now fully compatible with Patch 8.1!

Some other minor fixes to the campaign were also included, so enjoy and have a happy New Year!

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 01/06/2014] -patch8.1 compatible!

Hi Alexander, have you also changed the animation text file just to the one entry now as you have the all of the animations in that text file for vanilla and they are not needed?

No, I need to do that. I added a custom cavalry entry (sword jav, I think). It's on the list of minor updates to be dealt with after I sort the next version of A Better Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelexander View Post
    No, I need to do that. I added a custom cavalry entry (sword jav, I think). It's on the list of minor updates to be dealt with after I sort the next version of A Better Empire.

Here is the animation table for you

http://dfiles.eu/files/hehazefvg

Also missile_weapons you may want to change to eep_missile_weapons for compatibility problems.
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; January 06, 2014 at 05:42 AM.

glad to read this mod active again with patch 8.1!

TOONTOTALWAR TRICK still necessary to make the mod running