Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 01/06/2014] -patch8.1 compatible!

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/11/2013] -betapatch4 compatible

Alex how did you manage to make the equipment appear properly for the Illyrian bow auxilia? I've tried making a sword/shield/bow unit of my own but none of their weapons actually appear.

"In a man to man fight the winner is he with one more bullet in his clip."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"Suffer not the Witch to live, nor the Heretic to spread his lies!"

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/11/2013] -betapatch4 compatible

Illyrian bow auxilia dose not show up in my game they did in your .4 uppdddate but not in your .5 whay is that?

ignor my post should have read the information on the mod better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathedralsquares View Post
    Alex how did you manage to make the equipment appear properly for the Illyrian bow auxilia? I've tried making a sword/shield/bow unit of my own but none of their weapons actually appear.
    Check your unit's variantmesh files to make sure that the bow/sword/shield is attached to the right weapon attach-point. Changing the weapon/sheild/armor type in the land_units table only affects the base attack/missile/defense values. The variantmesh file associated with your unit in the unit_variant table is what changes the 'look'.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlyxie View Post
    That's a great looking Unit Roster. Great work, keep it up. I can't wait to start a new Campaigne as Epirus, i've just finished the work to make your mod compatible with STIM (altered Stats, etc.) ...

I've found a Typos in your 1.0.5 Version: The "Thesprotian Chthsonic Champions" were missing their appropriate Thorax_Hoplites-UnitCard. You've missed an "S" for Hoplites in the "Unit variants tables"-"Unitcard section", not sure if it's already reported, but better twice than never

good luck!
    Thanks, I will tidy that up next time.

hi love your mod any chance you will work on the navy as well? having a great army mix and then hafto have that bland and boring navy

Any news? I'm really looking forward to play Epirus again and your mod looks great

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/21/2013] -patch5 & steamworkshop compatible

EEP 106 has been released! We are now compatible with the changes introduced in patch 5 and the steam workshop mod manager;

Steam Workshop Link:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=187962392
    Current Version 1.0.6: Download Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?z32o74f6l4qo9od

Main changes; Unit cards, stat tweaks, campaign AI now builds new units!

notes on the main page.

New units coming soon (Cretan Archers, Rhodian Slingers, Eel Men (land and sea), Illyrian Pirates)!

satyrus's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/21/2013] -patch5 & steamworkshop compatible

is the mod compatibel with the Stim Mod?

Every time i try to start the game with this mod enabled it makes the game freeze. Any clues? I'm really looking forward to trying it

@Popadopopulous

U have a conflict with another mod you are using. Start Mitchs 3rd party Mod manager, there u can see which of your mods got a conflict with EEP.

@Aelexander

Very nice one Alex, but I spotted an Error. The units: "Illyrian Spear Warband" and the "Illyrian Levi Footmen" are changed vice versa. So the Missile Unit got the Picture and the Skills of the Footmen and the Melee Footmen got the Picture and the Skills of the Spear Warband.

Kudos to you,

von Gneisenau

P.S.: If you tell me where I can get you +rep I would ,-) but cant find it.

Quote Originally Posted by von Gneisenau View Post
    @Popadopopulous
    Very nice one Alex, but I spotted an Error. The units: "Illyrian Spear Warband" and the "Illyrian Levi Footmen" are changed vice versa. So the Missile Unit got the Picture and the Skills of the Footmen and the Melee Footmen got the Picture and the Skills of the Spear Warband.

Kudos to you,

von Gneisenau

P.S.: If you tell me where I can get you +rep I would ,-) but cant find it.
    Weird, I'll fix that. Thanks for the tip.

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/23/2013] -patch5 & steamworkshop compatible

Bang! New version! New Units! AOR! Naval support! Get it on Steamworkshop!

Version 1.0.7 Released
    New:

• 2 New Naval Units! (Enchelean Marines, Illyrian Coastal Raiders)
    • 2 Modified Units! (Cretan Toxotai, Rhodian Sphendonetai)
    • AOR for Tier 2+ Greek and Illyrian units

Fixed:

• Slightly improved melee defense and hp stats for select elite units

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/23/2013] -patch5 & steamworkshop compatible

Some illyrian units disappeared for me. Units are still there, but models won't load.

Seems like 6 of the variantmesh files were corrupted. I have re-uploaded a fixed version.

Added African Elephants, recruitable via Tier 4 Auxiliary Barracks if you control territory in North Africa.

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/24/2013] -patch5 & steamworkshop compatible

Thinking about adding Tarentine & Illyrian hoplites as region-specific recruitment options (will have slightly altered stats).

Also, does anyone know if there has been any success in map editing? Corcyra should be included as an island province (client state?) of Epirus.
    Last edited by Aelexander; October 30, 2013 at 06:27 PM.

Jigggler's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Epirote Expansion Project (EEP) [Updated 10/24/2013] -patch5 & steamworkshop compatible

Beautiful and dedicated work. Gratz

Eikki's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Aelexander View Post
    Thinking about adding Tarentine & Illyrian hoplites as region-specific recruitment options (will have slightly altered stats).

Also, does anyone know if there has been any success in map editing? Corcyra should be included as an island province (client state?) of Epirus.
    More units would be awesome Also, I have a question about the Hades temple chain. After I build third tier temple I only have options to dismantle or convert it, do i need to research a certain tech to build the necromanteion? Since that's the only way to recruit thesprotians.

Default Re: [WIP] Epirote Expansion Project (EEP)

hate to look like an idiot but where's the download link (not steam) for this mod