Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 3.0 (ALL African Factions Added)

Default Re: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 3.0 (ALL African Factions Added)

Quote Originally Posted by LordVarius View Post
    i got a suggestion, instead of fixing some tribes you cant even play as how about doing something meaningfull as changing the colour of parthia, theire way too unsaturated.
    Beg your pardon but I question your perception of "meaningful". You will encounter these other tribes wether you can play them yourself or not, and following that logic they should have faction colours that follow the style given by this mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by nabo1er View Post
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268066
    My Retexture Project! Courland Done, Sweden next!

Nice mod

Quote Originally Posted by LordVarius View Post
    i got a suggestion, instead of fixing some tribes you cant even play as how about doing something meaningfull as changing the colour of parthia, theire way too unsaturated.
    I increased the saturation in the most recent update.

88HaZZarD88's Avatar Tiro

this mod is a MUST + rep

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

truly a must! somehow it stopped working for me though.. maybe when I installed radiuos unit pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Aguirre View Post
    truly a must! somehow it stopped working for me though.. maybe when I installed radiuos unit pack?
    It works for me and I have every Radious mod installed. Are you sure it's checked in the Mod Manager?

Side note: I think I'm just going to muscle out the remaining factions and have one final release.

what do the Black Macedon units look like????? Cn u provide a picture, btw thanks soo much for this mod ;d

Quote Originally Posted by Centurio (Latin) View Post
    what do the Black Macedon units look like????? Cn u provide a picture, btw thanks soo much for this mod ;d
    They look like the current screenshots of Macedon but their uniforms are black instead of white.

Hi Athalwulf,

Can I add this mod without mod manager? What I mean is, can I DL your file and use the user.script.txt manual method? I cannot get the mod manager to work. Your changes look awesome! I've been taking screenshots w/ vanilla... and let's just say the one thing in R2 that's too colorful is the unit's clothes! *(Especially the barbarians... goodness gracious neon pink couldn't have been very good camoflauge in europe's forrests!)

Quote Originally Posted by talljoe View Post
    Hi Athalwulf,

Can I add this mod without mod manager? What I mean is, can I DL your file and use the user.script.txt manual method? I cannot get the mod manager to work. Your changes look awesome! I've been taking screenshots w/ vanilla... and let's just say the one thing in R2 that's too colorful is the unit's clothes! *(Especially the barbarians... goodness gracious neon pink couldn't have been very good camoflauge in europe's forrests!)
    I don't know much about the user.script.txt method but Mod Manager is just a replacer for that, isn't it? Give it a try and see if it works. If not, I guess you need Mod Manager.

Just wanted to chime in and say that you're doing really good work here, Athalwulf. Keep it up and keep true to your idea of who gets which colors.
    Last edited by Arimahn; September 30, 2013 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimahn View Post
    Just wanted to chime in and say that you're doing really good work here, Athalwulf. Keep it up and keep true to your idea of who gets which colors.
    Thank you! I'm going off historical evidence where possible, but also using my own judgement to make certain factions look less ridiculous (Parthia, for example) and keeping variety between the factions. I'm going to finish up the remaining factions and get this out within the next few days if GTA Online doesn't slow me down.

I have the black Macedon version installed, and...this doesn't look very black to me. I'm not sure what went wrong. I must have messed up the installation. Any ideas?
    http://i.imgur.com/VUspYQZ.jpg

I installed the black Macedon pack, and I think I did something wrong. This doesn't look very black at all to me lol. Any ideas?

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Do you have any other colour reeking or texture mods? Are you using mod manager? If so elevate this texture pack above others using the up arrow, and then relaunch.

I don't have any other texture mods, but i slapped it to the top of the list just in case. Uniforms are still the same colour

Quote Originally Posted by ilych View Post
    I installed the black Macedon pack, and I think I did something wrong. This doesn't look very black at all to me lol. Any ideas?
    I'm having the exact same problem with the black Macedon version. It seems no matter what I do, it comes out as that blue hue, so I'm just using the default version of the mod for now.

Great mod but I think something wrong with my game. Macedon, Carthage, Pontus and Rome looks good but Epirus soldiers have red uniforms like this. Is that normal?

I haven't tried other nations but for me I like the Epir's look and again thanks for this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by tomFoolery View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem with the black Macedon version. It seems no matter what I do, it comes out as that blue hue, so I'm just using the default version of the mod for now.
    I have no idea what's wrong with the black Macedon version... I fixed the problem a few pages back and the download looks normal to me. I don't know what to tell you guys .

Quote Originally Posted by Lacunar View Post
    Great mod but I think something wrong with my game. Macedon, Carthage, Pontus and Rome looks good but Epirus soldiers have red uniforms like this. Is that normal?

I haven't tried other nations but for me I like the Epir's look and again thanks for this mod.
    Yes, that's normal. The screenshots on the front page are outdated.