Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 3.0 (ALL African Factions Added)

Default Re: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 3.0 (ALL African Factions Added)

Quote Originally Posted by triptyck View Post
    for example:

black macedon thorax swordsmen vs suebi wodanaz spears
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8y6ggrjc1j...9-24_00002.jpg
    Yep I confirm this the black version is deep, eye-scratching, blue.

How to edit colour on units so we can all make our own preferred version of this mod?

TuCoT's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks Athalwulf! I'm enjoying this great and necessary mod of yours. No more orange-claret red Suebi!

Love it!!! +1 rep
    Impossible is not a fact It's an opinion. Impossible is nothing.

Athalwulf's you could change the file "black macedon" for black instead of blue, thank you.

(DOUBLE POST)

Quote Originally Posted by triptyck View Post
    for example:

black macedon thorax swordsmen vs suebi wodanaz spears
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8y6ggrjc1j...9-24_00002.jpg
    Woah, that's a serious mistake. I don't know what happened. Fixed and reuploaded.

Sorry for the confusion . Let me know if you guys find any other problems.

P.S.: Sorry for the long wait. Doing anything on TWC takes forever right now...

It's good now, thank you !

Any suggestions on what group(s) I should do next?

Quote Originally Posted by Athalwulf View Post
    All of them Love your work. Specifically: Do the Celtiberians, I want to conquer them soon in my current campaign
    Last edited by Jared the Piper; September 28, 2013 at 04:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nabo1er View Post
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268066
    My Retexture Project! Courland Done, Sweden next!

Soo glad u got rid of that Athenian bright blue colour! is the change to all the units including shield bearers?

Soo glad u got rid of that Athenian bright blue colour and faded it down! It used to look as if the Athenian hoplites went to the nearest homebase or B&Q and bought the brightest shade of blue in the store and painted their equipment with it.
    Are the changes also done with the veteran hoplites or just the units shown in your pictures for Athens

Quote Originally Posted by Athalwulf
    I second the vote for Iberian tribes as they currently have some of the most eye-watering colors. After that the eastern factions need some of your love

Quote Originally Posted by Centurio (Latin) View Post
    Soo glad u got rid of that Athenian bright blue colour and faded it down! It used to look as if the Athenian hoplites went to the nearest homebase or B&Q and bought the brightest shade of blue in the store and painted their equipment with it.
    Are the changes also done with the veteran hoplites or just the units shown in your pictures for Athens
    It should apply to all units except ones with unique clothing models such as Carthage's Sacred Band.

Quote Originally Posted by Threadoflength View Post
    I second the vote for Iberian tribes as they currently have some of the most eye-watering colors. After that the eastern factions need some of your love
    Hmmm, I hadn't thought of Celtiberian tribes. I think I'll do them next.

the gallic factions plz. Some of the have colours that kill ur eyes...

Nice work on the mod , but how come carthage sacred band still are bright purple

Quote Originally Posted by Kev86 View Post
    Nice work on the mod , but how come carthage sacred band still are bright purple
    Because Sacred Band uses a unique clothing model that isn't affected by the uniform color changes. I'd have to go to that specific unit and remove/retexture the purple sweaters.

After I downloaded the file I tried to open and I got a message saying the file was on an unknown format or it was damaged, any ideas?

i got a suggestion, instead of fixing some tribes you cant even play as how about doing something meaningfull as changing the colour of parthia, theire way too unsaturated.