Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 3.0 (ALL African Factions Added)

Default Re: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 2.0 (ALL Vanilla Factions Update)

Looks great, but i cant download the file, it seems that is has been deleted

Default Re: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 2.0 (ALL Vanilla Factions Update)

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Barbarossa View Post
    Looks great, but i cant download the file, it seems that is has been deleted
    Post 40 has a link to the file.

Thank you very much.

Unsure why, but Macedonian units have no red tunics at all; they're all white.

I'm also going to jump on the keep Macedon black bandwagon. I very much appreciate all the other colour changes, but Macedon being white ruins it for me.

Thanks a lot! Great mod. +rep (I hope? You're my first. :p)
    Last edited by TehGonk; September 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM.

Athalwulf, for some reason I can't see your mod in mod manager. I placed your file into the data folder but it's like the file isn't even there. Do you know why that is? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nice! Thank you.

Also add me to the Macedon bandwagon. I blacker color scheme for them would be great.

Could you please have a separate mod for the uniform color change of each of the playable factions?

Is there anyway to use this mod without mod manager!!?

dom385's Avatar Senator

Does anyone now how the colour tables work? Like which ones are for tunics, shields etc. I want to change it so the romans have all red shields, but their tunics vary between red and white or are all shades of white.

Quote Originally Posted by dom385 View Post
    Does anyone now how the colour tables work? Like which ones are for tunics, shields etc. I want to change it so the romans have all red shields, but their tunics vary between red and white or are all shades of white.
    The color tables allow you to put in three colors and the game randomizes them. There is no way to have Roman shields red 100% of the time unless I make all three colors red.

Iīm having some type of issue here. Pathian units donīt look like in the screen shot you take in the OP, they look almost the same as in vanilla. The mod appears in mod manager and I seem to be able to launch it, but the results arenīt the desired ones as of the screen shot. Any idea why this is happening, or are you using some type of shader mod?
    Stainless Steel mod Thread link below (M2TW):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314

is this compatible with Lavrentivs's roman skins. I've heard mixed reports, such as it could make your roman wear all white

Ok so noob question. What do you use to edit the colour tables? I have packfilemanager but it is throwing out errors when I try to open this.

Hey, just wanted to come back and bump this excellent mod. Does wonders for visuals; needs more distribution. Mddy Suebi are gorgeous now! They look like scary Germanic MEN, not hairy Santa Clauses as before.

Quote Originally Posted by DioD2 View Post
    Iīm having some type of issue here. Pathian units donīt look like in the screen shot you take in the OP, they look almost the same as in vanilla. The mod appears in mod manager and I seem to be able to launch it, but the results arenīt the desired ones as of the screen shot. Any idea why this is happening, or are you using some type of shader mod?
    Hmmm, I have no idea. I'm using vanilla R2TW with only Natural Dyes and Radious' mod pack. Are you sure it's checked in the mod manager?

Quote Originally Posted by fenix3279 View Post
    is this compatible with Lavrentivs's roman skins. I've heard mixed reports, such as it could make your roman wear all white
    Any other mods that edit skins will conflict with this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by azreil1 View Post
    Ok so noob question. What do you use to edit the colour tables? I have packfilemanager but it is throwing out errors when I try to open this.
    I'm using PFM, but honestly I don't know how to use it really. I just ended up clicking random things and made a mod.

Default Re: Athalwulf's Natural Dyes - Version 2.2 (Black Macedon Version Added!)

Thread updated with a new version. New Marcomanni colors and a black version of Macedon, though it doesn't look THAT different than the white version and I completely forget what vanilla looked like.