Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Roman Reskin Mod / updated 10/19 - Patch 5

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Roman Reskin Mod / updated 10/5 new shield patterns

What would I edit to make the shields a bit more red? I don't want to change anything else, I'd just like a stronger shade of red on the shields.

The Patch 5 that came out today reset your mod that I downloaded. Now their back to your original form. I tried to use the mod manager again to try and re-upload the mods, but now its asking for an image "called 'roman_reskin_mod.png' in the same location as the pack file (Total War Rome II\data)! The Recommended resolution is 256x256."

Yes I'd love if this mod was updated for patch 5, particularly if it was made compatible with Radious' mod which you mentioned earlier.

CHOTCHMCGEE's Avatar Libertus

This is a great mod, one of the only ones that gives Rome more color and makes them not so boring and generic. I know this was mentioned earlier, but patch 5 has broken this mod, IDK whether uploading it to the steam workshop would fix it, Im no modder.

The original mod manager became obsolete, once the patch 5 came out with the Seleucid DLC and the new mod manager feature. We cant integrate your mod into the game anymore. The only way we can upload it is through the steam workshop and the steam mod manager now. We hope to play with your mod soon, cause you did an excellent job in making changes.

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Roman Reskin Mod / updated 10/19 - Patch 5

Updated all my mods to patch 5 and they are now slimmed down and the rome reskin mod full should be very compatible with any other mod that does not change romes faction colours.

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan115 View Post
    The original mod manager became obsolete, once the patch 5 came out with the Seleucid DLC and the new mod manager feature. We cant integrate your mod into the game anymore. The only way we can upload it is through the steam workshop and the steam mod manager now. We hope to play with your mod soon, cause you did an excellent job in making changes.
    You dont need to use the steam workshop to instal the mod's just extract them into your rome 2 data folder like always only now when you start the game click on "mod manager" and you will see my mod's listed, just check the box to activate the mod you want to use and your good to go.

I will be uploading to steam workshop soon, I have tried a bit today but I get a common error, its a very buggy system I think.

attachment bug again for me, canīt download

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by BigEl_nobody View Post
    attachment bug again for me, canīt download
    Use the mediafire download links

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Julio-Claudian View Post
    What would I edit to make the shields a bit more red? I don't want to change anything else, I'd just like a stronger shade of red on the shields.

The rome faction uniform colours, sorry for the late reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaskar70 View Post
    You dont need to use the steam workshop to instal the mod's just extract them into your rome 2 data folder like always only now when you start the game click on "mod manager" and you will see my mod's listed, just check the box to activate the mod you want to use and your good to go.

I will be uploading to steam workshop soon, I have tried a bit today but I get a common error, its a very buggy system I think.
    Ill try again, but the new mod manager required an image of your modded units, plus the game crashes when you try to upload multiple mods simultaneously.

Not working with new patch

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by wookie13 View Post
    Not working with new patch
    It works fine with the new patch, you have to redownload the mod, I updated today

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan115 View Post
    Ill try again, but the new mod manager required an image of your modded units, plus the game crashes when you try to upload multiple mods simultaneously.
    Your doing it wrong, YOU dont upload anything. you download from steam workshop if you see a mod you like there. All you need to do is click in the little checkbox next to the mod you want to activate, the mod doesnt need a picture to be activated, you only need a picture if your uploading a mod for others to download.

Steam workshop is just another way to get a mod you can still just download one from here extract it into your rome 2 data folder start the game, click mod manager, click the checkbox to activate the mod and your good to go, no uploading or photo required, you dont ever have to get a single mod from steam workshop if you dont want to.

I got it working. Thanks for the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaskar70 View Post
    Your doing it wrong, YOU dont upload anything. you download from steam workshop if you see a mod you like there. All you need to do is click in the little checkbox next to the mod you want to activate, the mod doesnt need a picture to be activated, you only need a picture if your uploading a mod for others to download.

Steam workshop is just another way to get a mod you can still just download one from here extract it into your rome 2 data folder start the game, click mod manager, click the checkbox to activate the mod and your good to go, no uploading or photo required, you dont ever have to get a single mod from steam workshop if you dont want to.
    Do you know how to create new units? There was one that came from the Roman army back in the first Rome total war, that didn't make it into Rome II (Probably forgot to imput into the game). That assassin unit called 'Roman Arcani'.

Bad news! I know I said it was working earlier, but there's another problem. Whenever you log off the game, it resets all the mods that you downloaded. I went back on the game just now and the Romans are back to their original form. I even tried to re-launch them with the mod manager. No luck there. It could be the patch 5 again.

Disregard that last message. Its working fine now after I removed the 1 turn technology mod.

Hey there, Im not really into this modding or anything, but I like using mods for games. And Im playing alot of Rome 2 nowadays, but I cant seemingly get it modded :/ ? . Ive been playing with all factions mod for a long time, and that worked fine. Untill I discovered all the other mods out there, now after trying some out , nothing works. Not even the all factions mod, and not even after uninstalling and so... Ive tried literally everything, and cant find any threads anywhere with someone with the same issue.. Im really going outta my mind here and dont know what to do !! I just want to play with your Roman reskin mod, but when I turn it on all my romans shields and cloaks turns bright yellow.. Ive tried to figure out how to fix it, but there seems to be no way . And its not just some of them... All of them is yellow... Please help someone!

Okay, so I've figured out how to get it all working again and so on, no problems there anymore.
    Now my only issue is your mod, it still turns my romans yellow.. I really dont like yellow romans, can you tell me what I might have done wrong??? Or how I could possibly change the colours ?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast