Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kong Commandments - graphic series: Episode 41-43 released 1st Feb: Final

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 16 released 13th December

On popcorn demand:
    Episode 16 out
    Last edited by Ngugi; January 07, 2014 at 06:28 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 16 released 13th December

Was autosave on?

That, or the players manage anyhow, we're like a bunch of cockroaches!

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

no one ever expects the unspecified error

great episode, one of the best so far .. I wonder, can we reload from the mojito girls save? that WAS an interesting one ..
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Thanks

If they return, it may prove more than we can handle; all I'm saying ;P

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

What kind of trickery is that? Geth are not supposed to cause crashes.

Commander Ngugi: True. I should be above that. I'm saying that I regret what happened. I have no reason to distrust you. You've been perfectly loyal to us all along.
    StealthFox: Our analysis of organic humor suggests an 87.3% chance that you expect us to respond with, "You are only human."
    Last edited by Ngugi; December 13, 2013 at 08:41 AM.

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Ha ha ha ha... how did you get the unspecified error? Waited for one or purposefully got one?

A bit of intentionally bad coding

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

You have gone to far and awakened the players Bane.
    Elvenkind will suffer because of countless cries for help, as players are slain by this foul beast.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Skald's Avatar Decanus

The waiting was it worth, again a great episode!

+ rep for you
    Last edited by Skald; December 13, 2013 at 09:24 AM.

Þiudreiks's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Commander Ngugi: True. I should be above that. I'm saying that I regret what happened. I have no reason to distrust you. You've been perfectly loyal to us all along.
    StealthFox: Our analysis of organic humor suggests an 87.3% chance that you expect us to respond with, "You are only a Ferret."
    Fixed it.

Argh! Reinforcement BUG! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

At least Ngugi could crash along with them as in multiplayer crashes rarely occur to only one player.

Ngugi must back-up his save, and therein lies his first challenge, for Ngugi is weak and ready to crash-to-desktop.
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 17 released 16th December

Episode 17 out; up for some hot seat, anyone? ;P

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 17 released 16th December

oh man, you destroyed one of te myths of my youth, but the He-Ferrit is priceless

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Episode 17, best (mini) plot so far. Contains most pleasant to the eyes picture too.

Never thought I would laugh about something from one of the worst animated series in history (Sorry thirty something guys, just my personal opinion).

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Veteraan View Post
    Contains most pleasant to the eyes picture too.
    this, and how the hell I never noticed girls on Harlond?

Why was I only armed with a lousy spear while some guys have assault rifles and bazookas ?! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    this, and how the hell I never noticed girls on Harlond?
    Yup, I want to know the submod with the chicks.
    Last edited by Khay; December 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM.
    "GB2/HoME"
    I have deduced, from your knowledge of Middle-Earth background, that you read scrupulously History of Middle Earth. Given your close-minded opinion on various aspects of Tolkien lore in detriment of TATW interest and gameplay, I believe that
    you are better suited to that reading activity, and suggest you go back to it.
    I guess it could work for some guys with Battle of Middle Earth as well...