Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: The Kong Commandments - graphic series: Episode 41-43 released 1st Feb: Final

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - graphic series: Episode 39-40 released 27th Jan

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTechmarine View Post
    Can i join?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Good question, and the answer is no, though mainly because you've already been included in this weekends episodes ^^
    Is it a club?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - graphic series: Episode 39-40 released 27th Jan

Hahaha, uhm, more like this I fear

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - graphic series: Episode 41-43 released 1st Feb: Final

And there it's up; the finale of the saga.

My greatest thanks to all who have permitted to been seen and part of the series, and who read it and shared their impressions, it has meant a lot and without you it would never reached this far

best regards
    Ngugi
    Last edited by Ngugi; February 01, 2014 at 03:33 PM.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - graphic series: Episode 41-43 released 1st Feb: Final

Well messer Ferrit, this has been a truly epic and undoubtedly very time consuming effort.
    43 pages of entertaining, somewhat plot driven (often) absurd comedy. And all of it free of charge.

A couple of weeks ago I got inspired and an idea popped up on how to produce something which would express my appreciation for your work.
    I hope you don't mind me posting it here. It's not a collage because I wouldn't want (or dare) to compete with you, least of all in your own thread.

Some might think that it's a bit early to make the following statement, but I really don't expect this comic effort to be surpassed by anybody this year.
    (It would be great if someone would try though)

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

One does not so simply ferret.

@ Veteraan
    Wow, that was a true display of gratitude Gave me a good laugh x)

Very glad you liked that!

"He who exchanges a little ferret, for a little ngugi, will receive neither, and deserve none." -Benjamin Ferretlin

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTechmarine View Post
    One does not so simply ferret.
    Quite true, if I knew myself I would probably done something about it xD

Added an epilogue

Poor AI. It just wanted legs...or something.

Proud to be Voltron's toenail!

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

nooo is it ended yet? and where are the girls?

my good friend, once more you have proved to have a unique talent for entertainment and grouping up people, being the soul of this assembly of madmen!

very well done
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Jmonstra View Post
    Proud to be Voltron's toenail!
    Indeed I think no other body parts than the legs had a greater impact ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
    Poor AI. It just wanted legs...or something.
    Indeed a true Greek tragedy, this epos

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    nooo is it ended yet? and where are the girls?
    My think the answer remains the same as last year, mate

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    my good friend, once more you have proved to have a unique talent for entertainment and grouping up people, being the soul of this assembly of madmen!

very well done
    Thanks a lot for the kind and inspiring words
    Last edited by Ngugi; February 02, 2014 at 10:54 AM.

Moved to the Fan Creation-section

Reuploaded

Nostagia to the next level. I was featured here, back when I had my old name (Arïel), such memeories.

Well put, so many memories, so many faces of old