Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast

Thread: [STIM] Silven Total Improvement Mod [Version 4.0] - DOWNLOAD HERE - Updated September 28th 2014

Laetus

Default Re: Silven Total Improvement Mod [Version 1.6] Updated Oct. 3rd - No More Starving AI!

Master Necromancer, Radious AI and STIM conflicst only in one parameter http://d.pr/i/zIp6. I guess rhis isn't a big deal.
    As for Campaign and Economyc, are you prefer to play easy-mega-income mod? If not, you no need to worry about Radious campaign and economic submods.

Default Re: Silven Total Improvement Mod [Version 1.6] Updated Oct. 3rd - No More Starving AI!

Quote Originally Posted by tylerskald View Post
    Master Necromancer, Radious AI and STIM conflicst only in one parameter http://d.pr/i/zIp6. I guess rhis isn't a big deal.
    As for Campaign and Economyc, are you prefer to play easy-mega-income mod? If not, you no need to worry about Radious campaign and economic submods.
    I am actually asking for separate CAI and BAI because battle modifications are a matter of taste and I am already using a battle mod that I am perfectly happy with, and I want to install a good Campaign mod and the choices are rather slim. Most of them increase turns per year which I do not want and I don't like the Radious ones.

That is why I am asking and pleading for a separate CAI mod.

But thanks for wanting to help.

i do experiencing the general without horses, but when i removed and then put all my mods one by one, its the 0 turn mod recruitment that cause it. Playing without it and the general went back on horses.

Scavrvs's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Entotz View Post
    i do experiencing the general without horses, but when i removed and then put all my mods one by one, its the 0 turn mod recruitment that cause it. Playing without it and the general went back on horses.
    I've never used 0 turn mod... I doubt that this could be the reason, but I'll try to launch the program with STIM 1.6 alone, this evening...

@Scavrvs Well it is odd that 0 mod is the reason, but that's on me. If playing with STIM alone, never cause any problem on me

Scavrvs's Avatar Foederatus

@Scavrvs Well it is odd that 0 mod is the reason, but that's on me. If playing with STIM alone, never cause any problem on me
    Which tables does 0 mod modify? Perhaps one of my mods modifies the same table and this cause the problem with STIM 1.5.
    Unfortunately I can't access to my mods lists now...

hey, some questions
    Has this mod delete fire arrows/javelines for horse archers and all the peltasts?

Do Parthians still suck? aka mounted units with no shields (but still, known to be the best cavalry in the world) like cataphracts loosing 1v1 fight vs random cav with shields.
    Do eastern horse archers still suck?

ty for the answers

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

It was the main_units file in the Radious Campaign mod that was causing it for me. After I removed it, the problem was fixed. It was causing all cavalry to be dismounted, not just the generals.

Hello,

Really like everything you have done with this mod except for the battle formations. I feel like the Roman unit formations are too wide and not deep enough. They resemble the phalanx formations used in this game (even though historically, phalanx formations were deeper too). Any way to fix this or can I use another battle mod with yours, such as "Lines of Battle"?

Thanks!

1.6 is causing my client to crash during the AI turn phase. If I take the file out of my data folder, the crashes don't happen. What information would be helpful to supply to help nail this down?

Units are still doing that strange rotating thing when they are not in a formation lock and are in combat.

Hey just a heads up.

Silven is not compatible with the new Patch 4 Beta as yet (1.5 or 1.6). I also tested other mods such as the Lines of Battle mod and that isn't compatible either. By not compatible I mean the game doesn't go past the initial Rome II loading screen.

Can confirm that other mods work fine (adding new units, changing colours, the traits mod, and stronger walls mod are the only other mods I use).

So if anyone has upgraded to the new beta patch, you'll have to go without until Silven updates his (I might actually go back to Patch 3 until it has been!)

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf's Avatar Civis

Something that I find quite astonishing: why did you put the special abilities back in?

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Hey everyone, quick update. Version 1.6 is not yet compatible with CA Patch Beta4. If you are NOT opted into this beta, and are still using CA Patch Live3, then Version 1.6 will work just fine and you can keep gaming on your merry way.

I'm working on updating the mod to Beta4 right now.

Also, Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf, I didn't put special abilities back in. Dunno what you're talking about.

And also-also, to everyone with the missing mounts for Cav problem, I've resolved that this problem is from trying to use mods that CLEARLY conflict with each other.
    You can't use my mod with Radious' mods, Lines of Battle Mod, or any other Gameplay Tweaking Mod for that matter. This is clearly stated in the OP of this thread.
    They quite obviously conflict with one another, and if you try using them together, you're gonna get weird problems like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silven View Post
    \o/

88HaZZarD88's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Silven View Post

great , keep up the good work

can i use this with RM_Texture Mod

Waiting for your mod to start a new campaign beta 4

why dont you do 1.6 without x0.5 unit sizes..

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    why dont you do 1.6 without x0.5 unit sizes..
    Read the OP.