Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arcani

Default Re: Arcani

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    would be also great if between the Arcani, a pure agent could be recruitable with particular features accordingly with how we can read on Wikipedia. Indeed great unit, the visual impact is good. Would try them, same thanks here!
    I am not sure but seems to me that all agents have thesame abilities more or less, assasinate , corrupt , cause dusorder.

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

I've argued they don't give the same feeling as in the previous games (as in shogun 2, never used agents so many times as in this game); create a late roman agent inspired by the Arcani is a missed chance by the CA. I'm not skilled under technical profile so I don't know if is possible rework agents to give them a different profile (visual and functional rework). Arcani are surely interesting. when I look to your pics and read some about them I "saw" immediately one of them as a late agent, it would be awesome ed immersive.

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

How the hell did you make a new mesh?

I can change the texture references inside the rigid_model_v2 file, and add my own textures, that works fine. As soon as I rename the rigid_model_v2 files itself, I get a crash.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Actually that's not the problem, I'll get back here soon.

Ok, whenever I edit the texture references inside the rigid_model_v2, it crashes (except for once). I use HxD. Is there a certain something I should be doing before save?

EDIT AGAIN: Ok it's all good, figured it out

EDIT AGAIN AGAIN: Ok perhaps I didn't
    Last edited by Biggus Splenus; September 20, 2013 at 02:49 AM.
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

Prometheus:

I have installed the mod, but have yet to activate/build them, unfortunately keep having to restart in search of the right fixer upper mods. Nonetheless, Raidious released a barbarian pak, with icons.

The format and path he used:

Radious_Unit_Pack1.pack in rome/data then rome/data/ui/icons: assorted names of units with png tag. Example: bri_chosen_axe.png and Bri_Noble_Infantry.png etc. Ranging in size from 10k to 12k. Dimensions of image is 64 x 152 pixels. With a 32 bit depth.

Hope this helps. I can look at the images with a graphic program to see/check for over/underlays, masks, etc. if you wish.

Thankyou I will check that new info to see if it can make the png files usable ingame and recognized without a crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Claude View Post
    Prometheus:

I have installed the mod, but have yet to activate/build them, unfortunately keep having to restart in search of the right fixer upper mods. Nonetheless, Raidious released a barbarian pak, with icons.

The format and path he used:

Radious_Unit_Pack1.pack in rome/data then rome/data/ui/icons: assorted names of units with png tag. Example: bri_chosen_axe.png and Bri_Noble_Infantry.png etc. Ranging in size from 10k to 12k. Dimensions of image is 64 x 152 pixels. With a 32 bit depth.

Hope this helps. I can look at the images with a graphic program to see/check for over/underlays, masks, etc. if you wish.
    I have checked the Icons I did and are the same as the CA ones, they are 8 bit , same dimensions ... why they do not work???

To whoever is using this mod, does the text appear for you? I have the localized version of the game i Italian and I would like to know if for English people is it working .
    Last edited by Noble Savage; September 21, 2013 at 05:58 AM.

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Fallout 3 Modder

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Arcani: pics

As I told you, two in action pics. 1. Statuary faces of AdeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	rome2.exe_DX11_20130920_135403.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	294738Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rome2.exe_DX11_20130920_135311.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	957.9 KB 
ID:	2947392. "back to their shoulders"

Why not see if the RTW Arcani skins work in R2?

can someone upload the mod on mediafire?

The units look amazing so far, but would it be possible to have the mask look more like it did in RTW I, as well as adding hoods?

Not withot toolsfor import export models.

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

Darius_D's Avatar Tiro

Hello Prometheus,

I always admired your job, do you plan to prepare a mod for Rome 2 as ambitious as Res Gestae? Or maybe you are going to join some modding team? So called mods for Rome 2 dissapoint me so far, well the game sucks actually. There is quite little mods worth any attention.

Honestly not at all . That game is too much broken and poorly designed at the very base stage with too many features I do not like . I just fixed the heights differences because looked absurd and Comical and absolutely unhistorical and ridiculous, and uintill they will officially address that and implement the realistic heights mod into the official game then no I am not interested , also the way they have affirmed false historical things like "testudo" was done like that , trying to justify how they handled it in the game recycling rise shield animations is another thng that drifted me far from the interest in this game . Too many wrong decisions and choices were made at the design stage that ruined and caused the Rome II to be one of the most epic disapointments of all TW series .

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

Darius_D's Avatar Tiro

It is sad to hear that.
    That's true the game design is bad in many instances, but on the other hand it has some great features and huge potential, I believe - thou it requires only very talented modders taking special care to really get most out of it. Rome1 or M2TW engines also failed miserably in some aspects, or were lacking features we have now in Rome2. I mean, I hope this is not too late for this game, however difficult to fix it, and I hope as well one day you give it a chance.

Libertus

Don't work(((((((((( Please update this beauty mod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123