View Poll Results: Which units do you want to re-skin?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seleucids

40 19.90%
  • Ptolemies

27 13.43%
  • Macedon

42 20.90%
  • Athens

20 9.95%
  • Epirus

12 5.97%
  • Pergamum

7 3.48%
  • Syracuse

7 3.48%
  • Rhodes

9 4.48%
  • Pontus

15 7.46%
  • other...

22 10.95%
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal's ROME 2 units packs - general discussion

Default Re: KLA's new IMPERIAL ROMANS skinpack (mini-preview of new helmet missed by CA!)

Hi friends.

Tomorrow I will add all replies. Probably in next week I will release full skinpack - Republican and Imperial Romans.

Default Re: KLA's better PONTIC ROYAL CAVALRY

Thank you.

Helmets have new textures.

I have finnished pikemen (standard and Bronze Shields). I will release them in big Hellenistic Skinpack.

Default Re: KLA's new CELTIC SKINPACK - The wide variation in units; new helmets!

Tomorrow preview of large Hellenistic Skinpack.

Default Re: KLA's new CELTIC SKINPACK - The wide variation in units; new helmets!

Guys, seriously. Combine this with L'aigle's Mod! You get the best of both these kickass mods!

nice King Louise
    Warman is right, celts(and ligurians perhaps later ) would be covered faster. Not mention of iberians whose textures as armaments sucks, thanks C.A.

Thank you.

If L'aigle doesn't have anything against it we will fuse these Celts.

ger217's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: KLA's new IMPERIAL ROMANS skinpack (mini-preview of new helmet missed by CA!)

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Hi friends.

Tomorrow I will add all replies. Probably in next week I will release full skinpack - Republican and Imperial Romans.
    Hi KLA, I was wondering, if you could make a file that you don't have to use a mod manager. Simply extract and copy and paste in your R2 data directory.

Well the good news is they are compatible with each other! I was talking to people who download this to use L'Aigle's mod with it for maximum awesomeness. Although a collab sounds just as good!

Here's some screenshots showing the hybrid.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...0/screenshots/

How historical is this mod?
    I don't think the Gauls wore those horned helmets
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horned_helmet

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    Here's some screenshots showing the hybrid.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...0/screenshots/

Very nice. The hybrid looks very natural.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonCrayon View Post
    How historical is this mod?
    I don't think the Gauls wore those horned helmets
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horned_helmet

I didn't add these helmets for Gauls. Only Britons have it in my mod. Please, read once again this thread and preview.

Default Re: KLA'S Skinpack - SPARTAN UNITS - The first complete and more historical re-skin of Spartan army

KLA would you mind fixing your attachment?

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Really good new helmets !!! ++rep

I'd be happy to see these 2 helmets gone all together as I dislike the look of them, specially the 2nd red band one :

Default Re: KLA'S Skinpack - SPARTAN UNITS - The first complete and more historical re-skin of Spartan army

can not download don't know why. The link takes me to blank page...

Now all warriors look different and impressive.

Hey guys I was talking to KLA and he made a different version of the mod http://www.sendspace.com/file/ng03po that's link it changes Spartans , hero of Sparta and royal Spartans to an older Greek helms . It's for my 300 freaks like myself I say we make a request and give him feed back would be nice to get a overhaul of Classic Greek. So we have modern version and old school version never the less thanks KLA great work on the barbarian helms. Feel free to use our PM man on your post great work brother !b

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔ View Post
    Really good new helmets !!! ++rep

I'd be happy to see these 2 helmets gone all together as I dislike the look of them, specially the 2nd red band one :

I agree. Unless I see historical evidence for these helmets, I would like to see them gone.

Now they are various like Iberians and Greeks. Before it Celts looked poorly. I wait for Romans and Egyptians.

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Quote Originally Posted by NeonCrayon View Post
    I agree. Unless I see historical evidence for these helmets, I would like to see them gone.
    They are historical , I just don't like them :p

New helmets look great! I disagree about 'backward cap' helmet and it is historical and I think it should stay but the red banded helmet is pretty ugly.