View Poll Results: Which units do you want to re-skin?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seleucids

40 19.90%
  • Ptolemies

27 13.43%
  • Macedon

42 20.90%
  • Athens

20 9.95%
  • Epirus

12 5.97%
  • Pergamum

7 3.48%
  • Syracuse

7 3.48%
  • Rhodes

9 4.48%
  • Pontus

15 7.46%
  • other...

22 10.95%
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal's ROME 2 units packs - general discussion

Default Re: KLA'S Skinpack - SPARTAN UNITS - The first complete re-skin of Spartan army

You made all units use historical helmets, but I want my Heroes of Sparta look different from the rest, so I will use them with the Corinthian helmet. Great job overall, can't wait to see your units in action

Default Re: KLA'S Skinpack - SPARTAN UNITS - The first complete re-skin of Spartan army

One thing that annoys me about the Spartans are their faces all being the same. Hope somebody can mod that.

Default Re: KLA's fixed Socii Hastati, Extraordinarii and Equites

Will you be adding Auxilia also?

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Great units - a big thanks to you....I love them ....and going to start a Spartan campaign now!! Rep for you of course....

Thank you friends. I hope that now you play well Sparta.

Default Re: KLA's better SCYTHED CHARIOTS

I can't seem to find chariots for Sparta in the custom battle rosta? :/

Default Re: KLA's better SCYTHED CHARIOTS

Excellent and admirable job as usual old guard KLA!

Godspeed good sir,

Have a look at my Pontic Army mod Hope you like it mate!

I would like some colored helmets for Royal Spartans. What do you think?

Default Re: KLA's new IMPERIAL ROMANS skinpack (mini-preview of new helmet missed by CA!)

What does this mod do to the regular legionarie?

I hope that it is possible to add the fabric to shield: http://www.fotolibra.com/gallery/324...-army-soldier/
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; September 15, 2013 at 04:20 PM.

Wow. You think you could add those beards to the other greek factions? So so many Spartan mods already. Yet little to nothing for Macedon and Epirus.
    Last edited by Mr. Os; September 15, 2013 at 04:25 PM.
    Supporter of Facial Hair for extra Manliness.

Love the before and after pictures. More mod threads need to have this.

Will rep when i can.

Is it possible to get an alternate download? TWcenter is just sending me to a black page with a single white pixel in the middle...

This is poorly hosted. No I will not download a sendspace exe nor does the TWC download work. Use mediafire.

Also, no previews for what the corinthian helm part of the mod does?

Senator

Looks good, as usually with your mods. Some sugestions: 1. Get rid of the silly vanilla Roman sandals on non-Roman units, it's a constant insult to see them everywhere (even the Iberians wear them, such a crap is ...). Make at least the more humblier units barefoot maybe. 2. I doubt that perioikoi or even helots wore beards like the Spartans. Make them clean shaven, maybe mix different looks in units. BTW I would of course use the historical version without outdated Corinthian helmets.

Burebista's Avatar Electro Artifacts AP

Hi there - when could you do the same for all factions? (like for example the Getae)
    Modding Arts Inc.

SS City Reinforcement Script - (*SS 6.2 any mod comptible)

Godspeed oldguard!

Real nice job!

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Nice hoplites!

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

I would like some colored helmets for Royal Spartans. What do you think?
    I'd love to see painted helmets and armor (as far as there is an historical justification for them). But do you think you will be able to give the painted parts a different texture/material than the bronze parts? (aka, can you leave the bronze parts smooth and shiny while making the painted parts coarse and matte?):

Last edited by HigoChumbo; September 16, 2013 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xeronak View Post
    This is poorly hosted. No I will not download a sendspace exe nor does the TWC download work. Use mediafire.

Also, no previews for what the corinthian helm part of the mod does?
    you don't have to download the .exe there's another download button always be wary of these kind of sights i made the same mistake initially