Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: DogSoldier's Combatus Maximus Mod - Patch 7 Compatible! Automatically Updated Through Steam! ( 15/11/13)

Default Re: DogSoldier's Combatus Maximus Mod - Patch 7 Compatible! Automatically Updated Through Steam! ( 15/11/13)

in offline mod. yes for the update packs

Default Re: DogSoldier's Combatus Maximus Mod - Patch 7 Compatible! Automatically Updated Through Steam! ( 15/11/13)

Hey man. Really enjoying this mod (I'm using it in conjunction with some of your others); its making the game so much better. Can I ask how morale works with it though? I haven't seen any units rout. It appears even low level levy units will literally fight and die to the last man which is kinda weird. I'm not criticizing, but could I make a request of maybe increasing the rate at which units rout? It would be great if you could place a higher emphasis on fatigue and its effects to (which CA hasn't really done). Also, I know this isn't your fault and there's probably nothing you can do, but I've noticed occasionally that when landing troops from transports in a battle, they become glitched because of the two-ships-per-unit thing. But yeah, once again, not criticizing and a big thumbs up from me

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

It`s sad that you took away non-Steam downloads. I might`ve actually reinstalled RTW2 just to try this. However, I will not allow Steam to have any more of a hold on my gameplay experience than the bare minimum, ie to install the game. I saw no advantage to it when I tried it once and felt as though my freedom to use Mods was being eroded even more than before. I won`t register for Mods or be tracked by steam for them. this is not how it should be. Or how it was, when gamers had real freedom of mods.

I`m sure your Mod is good work though.

there any chance of getting this updated to work with Hannibal patch? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Warrior View Post
    It`s sad that you took away non-Steam downloads. I might`ve actually reinstalled RTW2 just to try this. However, I will not allow Steam to have any more of a hold on my gameplay experience than the bare minimum, ie to install the game. I saw no advantage to it when I tried it once and felt as though my freedom to use Mods was being eroded even more than before. I won`t register for Mods or be tracked by steam for them. this is not how it should be. Or how it was, when gamers had real freedom of mods.

I`m sure your Mod is good work though.

i'm with you, and for player offline like me, modders give non steam link is like the gamer savior, at least for me..

sorry to ask, is this mod updated to the latest patch?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567