Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Updated 12/12/2014 LAVRENTIVS ROMAN UNIT RE-SKINS

Default Re: (Updated 20/09/2013 - New Marian Legionaries) LAVRENTIVS ROMAN UNIT RE-SKINS

Glad to hear your back I was going to start a search party for you BY FAR RE-SKINS OUT THERE no offense to the other very talented modders out there.

Default Re: (Updated 20/09/2013 - New Marian Legionaries) LAVRENTIVS ROMAN UNIT RE-SKINS

Insert ^^ best^^

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Does this work with Patch 4? I'm trying to figure out which mod is stopping my game from loading.

Quote Originally Posted by Julio-Claudian View Post
    Does this work with Patch 4? I'm trying to figure out which mod is stopping my game from loading.
    I'm still using it as of Patch 4 and it is still working.

What about patch 5 ?

Captain Arrrgh!'s Avatar I'z in yer grass

Quote Originally Posted by The Librarian View Post
    What about patch 5 ?
    Nope, transverse crests mod for centurions isn't working with patch 5. I hate CA's lazy crests.

Laurentius, and chance you can update the centurions mod for patch 5?

As usual, thanks for the great modding.

I'd like an update of your mod too.
    Finally some nice skins and better mods and then Patch 5 comes out and no mod seems to work anymore...
    So please keep up the good work

+1 for an update to patch 5 (please)

I don't want to fight battles at all without these skins now.

I too am eagerly awaiting an update for this awesome mod!

Can the unit spacing be made a little bit wider at least for the Romans? It is because they mostly overlapped, one soldier's sword sticking out from another's scutum or their elbows going into another's scutum.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius Vatco View Post
    Can the unit spacing be made a little bit wider at least for the Romans? It is because they mostly overlapped, one soldier's sword sticking out from another's scutum or their elbows going into another's scutum.
    The mod is just skins I think , no spacing involved.

I'm holding out on playing this game with mods until the next update to these skins. Hope all is well, OP

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post

this

Maybe we have to summon him by saying his name three times.

Lavrentivs's Avatar Miles

Salvete Omnes,

Apologies for going dark for such a long time, there were many reasons for my absence, but I'll make it brief:

1) A lot of stuff has recently occurred in my personal/family life which has not been allowing me much free time
    2) I've been given a piles of work to do for uni and it's been putting on yet more pressure
    3) Rome 2 refused to work even after a re-install so in the little free time I did have, I was unable to get it working
    4) My desktop crashed all my mod files etc. were wiped off the computer

However, good news! Family issues have been sorted, I have managed to get both my desktop and Rome 2 working again, and as of Tuesday I will have more free time to mod.

Now, I think particularly as a new modder I dove into the deep end, threw around too many ideas, and this resulted into quite a few problems.

- The first post including mod details/historical references/pics/links is an utter mess and will need re-organising
    - Doing units ad-hoc really hasn't been working out, so I'll be re-structuring/re-organising my reskins differently. As suggested I will be making one large "editor's choice" type pack covering the whole Roman roster, but I will also be releasing seperate Imperial and republican re-skin packs.

I will not be able to say when this will be completed yet unfortunately, but I'll be posting pics/updates when I can.

I'd like to thank you all for your support and your patience. I'm quite amazed that people are still enjoying my re-skins despite there are some particularly well-done mods out there, so thanks for that.

Again, apologies for just going dark like that, but it couldn't be helped, there was just far too much going on! Suggestions/requests have been noted, and I'll be working hard to get everything compatible/rolling again.

Thanks,

Lavrentivs

Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentivs View Post
    Salvete Omnes,

Apologies for going dark for such a long time, there were many reasons for my absence, but I'll make it brief:

1) A lot of stuff has recently occurred in my personal/family life which has not been allowing me much free time
    2) I've been given a piles of work to do for uni and it's been putting on yet more pressure
    3) Rome 2 refused to work even after a re-install so in the little free time I did have, I was unable to get it working
    4) My desktop crashed all my mod files etc. were wiped off the computer

However, good news! Family issues have been sorted, I have managed to get both my desktop and Rome 2 working again, and as of Tuesday I will have more free time to mod.

Now, I think particularly as a new modder I dove into the deep end, threw around too many ideas, and this resulted into quite a few problems.

- The first post including mod details/historical references/pics/links is an utter mess and will need re-organising
    - Doing units ad-hoc really hasn't been working out, so I'll be re-structuring/re-organising my reskins differently. As suggested I will be making one large "editor's choice" type pack covering the whole Roman roster, but I will also be releasing seperate Imperial and republican re-skin packs.

I will not be able to say when this will be completed yet unfortunately, but I'll be posting pics/updates when I can.

I'd like to thank you all for your support and your patience. I'm quite amazed that people are still enjoying my re-skins despite there are some particularly well-done mods out there, so thanks for that.

Again, apologies for just going dark like that, but it couldn't be helped, there was just far too much going on! Suggestions/requests have been noted, and I'll be working hard to get everything compatible/rolling again.

Thanks,

Lavrentivs
    HE LIVES!

Seriously though, glad you are back, I really want your legionaires in my DeI campaign!

I heard a trumpet fanfare when I read that post. The combination of your reskins (I know I'm gonna love your future updates too), Pdguru's retextures, and Demokritos' ACR2 makes my Roman legions look perfect.
    Last edited by tomFoolery; December 05, 2013 at 05:23 PM.

Big Thank you Laurentis for your efforts. They are very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentivs View Post
    I'm quite amazed that people are still enjoying my re-skins despite there are some particularly well-done mods out there, so thanks for that.
    They look the best IMO. A bit grubby, a bit random, like I think the forces would have looked
    Last edited by Indus_Valley; December 07, 2013 at 01:13 AM.

where the delete button ? Sorry for the double
    Last edited by Indus_Valley; December 06, 2013 at 04:41 AM.