Thread: NEW SubMod. Entire mod reworked!!!

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Icon5 NEW SubMod. Entire mod reworked!!!

I have this working as a Kingdoms mod-foldered using Kingdoms exe. Also have editied the textures of a lot of the strat model characters with custom models on the campaign map & still to do are the agents models as well. Ive got Germanicus 5.7 ReallyBadAI battle hardcore implemeted and BYG IVE. Im still got to implement Savage campaign AI. Im adding cities and castles graphics mods by Agart and Overlord too as well as map texture overhaul mod. IIve only got a few more people to get their permission from on the submod usages but would people be interested in this when I get through? You want need the .90 or .99 version Ill upload the whole thing....

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: NEW SubMod. Entire mod reworked!!!

I be interested, the cities/castles isn't a huge issue as people can easily add them in themselves but the other stuff sounds good.

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Thank you. I just finished adding in custom shields from King's Banner 3 mod. Still awaiting a reply on permission.... I'm also currently changing the units models & textures right now as well.

=NF= Vasileios_the2nd's Avatar Semisalis

Permission granted. I cannot continue this project atm, but I very much will to do so. So do what you want to do, as long as you mention us in the credits, just for history reasons basically. Also bare in mind that probably I will come back some day to continue my work.. generally show the classic respect. It pains me that I cannot keep this moving.
    Also, keep the projects separate, so we can differentiate them if needed.
    Good luck.
    "Greeks dont mod like modders, modders mod like greeks." -PorkyJack
    10 new captain models (campaign map) to download

Quote Originally Posted by =NF= Vasileios_the2nd View Post
    Permission granted. I cannot continue this project atm, but I very much will to do so. So do what you want to do, as long as you mention us in the credits, just for history reasons basically. Also bare in mind that probably I will come back some day to continue my work.. generally show the classic respect. It pains me that I cannot keep this moving.
    Also, keep the projects separate, so we can differentiate them if needed.
    Good luck.
    I feel honored. Thank you.
    Last edited by XIIICaesar; September 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: changed my reply

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Any news XIIICaesar ?

Very interested. I have not played this mod yet but looks excellent. Would love to run through it with the best experience possible. I have no mod skills. I'd be interested in increasing the unit size. Anyway. Very exciting. I've come back to med 2 after shocking rome 2 experience!

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

Is this submod uploaded somewhere?