Thread: Spartan units redone by Playker V1.52 OUT!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Spartan units redone by Playker V1.52 OUT!!!

NEW VERSION
    Changelog 1.5:
    - Units edited in order to make them look better with the radious mod's new units.
    - Spartan hoplites now only wear bronze chestplates.
    - Maybe something else, but I'm tired and I don't remember
    Changelog 1.51:
    - Perioikoi units now also use other Greek faction's faces as they weren't trully Spartan.
    - Little changes in Spartan Phalanx and in some other units.
    Changelog 1.52:
    - More shields for Perioikoi.
    - Some units now have arm armour. Credits go to spokie94 for the textures and for helping me placing in the units.
    - Some other minor changes.

Last version download link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=187294107
    You'll have to load my mod before Radious one with the mod manager (just click on my mod and then click in the arrow pointing up next to the launch button until my mod is placed above radious' one) in order to notice the changes.

I merged my Spartan unit packs to make this single mod. Almost every Spartan unit is reworked, I think that the only vanilla units I left are Spartan youths and Siege units (ballistas, onagers...) Spartan soldiers in every unit now look more varied (different helmets mainly, there are some units with different armours too) and hoplites now only carry an unpaited bronze shield with a red "lambda" in the middle (I think that this is more historically accurate).
    Some screens:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Spartan heroes: Helot archers: Peroikoi peltasts: Perioikoi spearmen: Spartan hoplites: Credits go to .Mitch. for that beautiful Corinthian helmet.

There are more units moded, I hope you like them.

To install simply unrar the file in the "data" folder and launch it with the Mod Manager You can find the Mod Manager here: www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?618536-Mod-Manager

IMPORTANT
    : if you have previously installed the separated mod packs, erase or disable them first or expect to have some conflicts

Older version download link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cr2452o9fwtylgs
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by playker; October 19, 2013 at 02:47 PM.