Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Attila' Ancient Armies / Fınal update

Default Re: Legionaires Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics, Parthians, Carthaginians, Athenai) UPD-03.10.2013

I think the same thing that Mr. auboy "I think it has something to do with patch 3"

Default Re: Legionaires Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics, Parthians, Carthaginians, Athenai) UPD-03.10.2013

DP
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; October 04, 2013 at 05:09 AM.

@Mathias of Athens
    Let me be clear on couple things, firstly its not my invention to call that unit Thureos Hoplites. It's CA' call... I just rework on already "done" units not making new ones from scratch. I know what means Thureophoroi is like Rhomphaiaphoroi, Sarissarophoi etc...

@totalwar31
    check your PM,

EDIT
    Guys, i don't know about the crash problem but as you've said its probably cause of new update.

Thank you,
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; October 03, 2013 at 03:00 PM.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Ah, cool new Athenians. I think I will install them when I have the time.

Default Re: Legionaires Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics, Parthians, Carthaginians, Athenai) UPD-04.10.2013

Update / 04.10.2013

Extensive and complementary compability update on Carthage!

Big credit and thanks goes to Gustave for allowing me to make complementary alterations on his models.

Updated units:

• Libyan Javelinmen
    • Libyan Hoplites
    • Late Libyan Hoplites
    • Carthaginian Hoplites
    • Late Carthaginian Hoplites
    • Officers

Update / 04.10.2013
    Classical Age alternate look for Athenai!
    (important note! updated units will share the same armor and helmet choices due to common modified mesh files. such as Hoplites and the other soldier types listed below)

Updated units:

• Javelinmen
    • Peltasts
    • Milita Hoplites
    • Light Hoplites
    • Hoplites
    • Pikemen

Screenshots updated and download links renewed.

There are two different files now. Regular one has the newer model helmets such as Thracian etc. Classical age pack has older helmets like Corinthian (Classica Hoplites) and Phyrigian (Pikemen, Javelins, Peltasts) mixed.

Enjoy,

P.S.
    Thanks a lot Chloe. enjoy!
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; October 04, 2013 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Update

Default Re: Legionaires Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics, Parthians, Carthaginians, Athenai) UPD-04.10.2013

You sir are doing excellent job !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legatus21 View Post
    You sir are doing excellent job !!!
    Thank you Legatus,

Our next stop is:

Stay tuned,

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

interesting news sir! I'm going forward with classical style, and I'm curious about your collaboration with Gustave!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    interesting news sir! I'm going forward with classical style, and I'm curious about your collaboration with Gustave!
    Classical Athenians are ready old chap Check the first page!

Thanks to your and totalwar31 feedback. Your enthusiasm inspired me to do that alternate version and i'm satisfied with the results!

Drama i'm gonna ask a favor to you and totalwar31. Guys if it possible would you kindly take couple action screenshots? I'll give you full credits and add your names to my projects supporters?

Deal?

P.S.
    Gustave kindly allowed me to make some alteration on his models for complementary touches of final release of Carthaginians. His support and generocity is well received and appreciated but he keeps the shield textures as a seperate mod due to permission of EB II mod and its totally understandable. That means their priority and main Project is EB II. As i've said it first page Gustave' mod is a seperate Project but its fully compatible with mine.
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; October 04, 2013 at 07:16 AM.

Update / 04.10.2013

Makedon classical version is ready for preview.

• Screenshots are uploaded.
    • Regular version is preparing.
    • When its done the download links will come.

Example of reviewed Makedon unit:

Agrianian Axemen!

Enjoy,
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; October 04, 2013 at 07:05 PM.

Default Re: Legionaires Armies Mod (Makedon release) UPD-05.10.2013

Update / 05.10.2013

Full Makedon release!

• Both standart and classic versions,
    • Screenshots updated,
    • Download links renewed,

Fully compatible with Patch 1.4 beta,

Couple action shots from Dramabelli! Send me more and i'll give you full credit as supporter!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Enjoy,

P.S.
    I encountered couple compability issues with Gustave' mod and reverted back to vanilla shields version unfortunately. When Gustave update his brilliant work i'll put it back to recommendations and make mine complimentary touches. (on allowed / permitted compability related parts of his work)
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; October 04, 2013 at 07:08 PM.

@Dramabelli
    The pictures are beautiful Dramabelli, you use the GEM MOD ? if so, what are your adjustment "SweetFX_settings", you could make a link to your file so I can use it, thank you

@Little legionnaire
    check your PM

I will test the latest release to see macedon !

Quote Originally Posted by totalwar31 View Post
    @Dramabelli
    The pictures are beautiful Dramabelli, you use the GEM MOD ? if so, what are your adjustment "SweetFX_settings", you could make a link to your file so I can use it, thank you

@Little legionnaire
    check your PM

I will test the latest release to see macedon !
    More minor updates will come for Hellenic factions.

Stay tuned,

P.S
    Checked your PM!

sexy mod is sexy . I personally think however the vanilla spartan helmets should be burned and buried forever. fugliest things I've seen lol.

@Half_Eaten_Donut
    for Spartan test this model, the only one to date that is good, I think after Little Legionnaire get us a much better version

Default Re: Legionaires Armies Mod (Varied updates on Hellenes ) UPD-05.10.2013

Update! / 05.10.2013

Varied uniformity (colors and equipment) update for Hellenes!

Makedons.

• Javelinmen,
    • Archers,
    • Slingers,
    • Skirmishers,
    • Horse Skirmishers,
    • Hoplites,
    • Foot Companions,

Athenai:

• Javelinmen,
    • Archers,
    • Slingers,
    • Skirmishers,
    • Horse Skirmishers,
    • Hoplites,

All Hellenic missile infantry now use standart military issue Pylos helmets instead of farmer caps.

• Javelinmen and Horse Skirmishers now use crescent shape shields instead of small round shields.
    • Foot companions now have more varied Thracian elite helmets instead of Attic one.
    • Increased Classical Hoplite helmet variation by adding Italo-Corinthian helmets and Classic Corinthian variants.

Notes
    • Screenshots are up.
    • Files ready.

What will come next!

First step
    • Completing all Hellenic, Diadochi and Eastern factions before proceed to Romans and Barbarians.

Second step
    • Further cosmetic updates for Hellenic factions and Carthaginians.
    • More facial hair for several units.
    • Varied uniform and equipment alterations.
    • Full mercenary colorization for released factions after the Hellenics are done.
    • Elephant crew uniform alterations (Carthaginian / Parthian / Epirus). No Camel rider Hadji crew.

Third step
    • Single packs for factions.
    • Culture packs (Eastern, Hellenic, Diadochi)

More updates will come but sigha sigha,

Enjoy,
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; October 05, 2013 at 08:18 AM.

what is the difference between the regular and the classical Hellenic link?

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

great project, Legio...this thread will be a must have in one year, remember these words and so I hope

Quote Originally Posted by greekmen View Post
    what is the difference between the regular and the classical Hellenic link?
    Main difference is Standart Pikemen, Light Hoplites and Hoplites:

use vanilla Helmets with standart mod and use classic Corinthian, Italo Corinthian and Phyrigian in Classic mod.

Thank you Drama my friend!

Check the new screens of mighty Hoplitai! Classic Hoplites are much much better now!