Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Attila' Ancient Armies / Fınal update

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics) UPD-19.09.2013

Someone pls re-upload the easternv12.zip. I keep getting the stupid attachment thing.

Nevermind, figured it out. Have to save link as.
    Last edited by Stealthorgasm; September 18, 2013 at 08:51 PM.

Civis

looks awesome!!! is this mod compatible with radius mod? did you change the unit stats or only reskined the units? are you planning on adding new units for pontus and egypt?
    best regrds

I'll try radious mod today guys. Dont know its compatible or not because dat Ptolemies kept me real busy until i finish and polish it.

It's just cosmetic mod and will stay as it is. I'd like to work on adding new units but due to RL responsibilities i got limited time for modding and i decided to focus my effort only on cosmetic side of factions.

And guys if you could share your action pictures i'd be real happy

I hope you're enjoying my mod,

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Little Legionaire View Post
    I'll try radious mod today guys. Dont know its compatible or not because dat Ptolemies kept me real busy until i finish and polish it.

It's just cosmetic mod and will stay as it is. I'd like to work on adding new units but due to RL responsibilities i got limited time for modding and i decided to focus my effort only on cosmetic side of factions.

And guys if you could share your action pictures i'd be real happy

I hope you're enjoying my mod,
    Are you going to work on another faction?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Excellent units, I hope you will give same love and attention to the Seleukids, Pergamon, Baktria etc

Lun's Avatar Libertus

Ptolemaic units are still in vanille color for me... pontic units work fine. Not using any other mods.

NVM found some mod files i forgott to delte that were conflicting with the mod.
    Last edited by Lun; September 19, 2013 at 04:34 AM.

Hey again fellow citizens

My task is following EB path and converting ALL playable factions to unique unit color schemes. It's huge task i admit but i got time and patience. Slowly but surely it could be done. Eastern factions is a start. My next faction is Parthia then i'll move to Hellas. (Epirus will the the first)

More info will come soon

For the Seleucids? Be sure of that! They'll get a real special treatment from me

P.S.
    Lun@ mate i tested the Ptolemaics extensively yesterday and noticed zero problems. Please be sure of not using any conflicting uniform mods with mine. Plus, i left Mercs, Officer and crew colors as vanilla to prevent confilicting with full faction color overhaul projects.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Cool update

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Cool update
    Thank you mi'lady

Hi Little Nice work your doing here but just to clarify ptolemaics is released?

Yea Ptolemaics is released... You can check the changes at page 1 with detailed screenshot section

thanks alot mate good work;P

My pleasure

Enjoy,

My pleasure

Enjoy,

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

thanks sir, would download it as soon as possible...at now twc gives me only a blank page when I click it

Guys, i'm real sorry about download problems. Sometimes TWC file system or something goes wrong and we face with such problems.

To prevent this could you suggest me alternative decent file upload websites?

Thank you,

I'm downloading good mods made by Prometheus easily from this upload site he chooses http://www.speedyshare.com

DramaBelli thank you my friend.

I'll make alternate download link when i get home. (Still in office and working

thank you too and to other modders for giving the best efforts to this game, it needs you, see you later!

This looks amazing! Need an alternate link to download!