Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Attila' Ancient Armies / Fınal update

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaic=

Thank you for suggestions Anna!

I'll review the Pontos when the Ptolemies is done. I'm working hard on those Egyptians and Infantry section besides the missiles is finished. Still work in progress though. I'll try my best to finish and polish buth factions soon.

On Radius mod,

I know how popular that mod guys and i'm aware of that but my first priority due to RL priorities and limited time is completing the unit pack first. And then looking forward to make the mod compatible with Radius mod.

Thank you for the suggestions. All noted and I'm all ears fellow citizens

Have a look on Ptolemies fellas.

Hope you like it!
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; September 15, 2013 at 01:03 PM.

Massive_attack's Avatar Campidoctor
    Citizen

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaic-WIP) UPD-15.09.2013

The quality of these releases is unprecedented.

+rep.

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaic-WIP) UPD-15.09.2013

Very, very good. Also the Egypts could use some more balanced colouring or they won't match together on battlefield.

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

Your work is so good mate. Well done. I would like to ask you, if it is possible to work on epirus units, having playing with Epirus you can notice that their roster is similar with the macedonian one. If you can work on them, it would be good

Default Re: Legionaires Pontic Army mod

Wow! Friend, it is great mod! I haven't seen it before!

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaic-WIP) UPD-16.09.2013

Thanks my friend KLA! Kind of you good sir,

and

Bump!

Pontos pack is updated

and partial release of Ptolemaics. Melee infantry section only...

Hope you like it,

Citizen

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaic-WIP) UPD-16.09.2013

The Ptolemaic roster download link isnt up for me? The current one is for Pontus.

No worries they share the same file structure

satyrus's Avatar Civis

Must i copy both files in the Data or only the fill pack? Thanks for the mod Looks great.

Ptolemaic looks great as well, good job!

The only unit I like a bit less are the Ptolemaic Pikemen with pink as the dominant color, but that's personal taste.
    Another thing is the thorax armor, I quite dislike the vanilla texture that I find too dark. Would you consider trying an alternate texture one of these days? Maybe something lighter like what this fine gentleman has done: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...eapons-Banners ?

In any case, once again, great stuff so thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Chinaski; September 15, 2013 at 09:55 PM.

Small update on download instructions:

Fellow citizens just use the:

LITE version changes only soldiers not the officers, mercenary and artillery crew. And does not conflict with any faction color mod. It's the safer version to use.
    FULL version changes faction colors to replace officer, mercenary and crew uniforms.

Both versions include WIP Ptolemaic infantry changes.

After the Ptolemaics i'll fully focus on compability work with major overhauls like Radious mod.

Thank you for understanding,

Efix's Avatar Tiro

Hi im using your mode (nice work ) in my new Pontus campaign and its all great but one thing, the standard bearer. I rly dislike when they are holding those crazy big pole with big red balls. I would greatly like if you could tell me what a need to do with pack manager to remove them and keep the officer only.
    Last edited by Efix; September 16, 2013 at 03:42 AM.

Sorry Efix but i couldn't find any time extra time to dig deep into huge database vault of game It's quite funny standard i admit If i find extra time ill check it out but no promises. Ptolemaics needs to be complete first and compability issues later... Lots of work to do my friend

P.S

Fellow friends,

I take notes on your feedback. Thanks a lot and appreciated
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; September 16, 2013 at 04:01 AM.

I would love to download this mod if it was possible but I am having nothing but trouble. Chrome doesn't want t know and internet explorer cant connect to the IP address. Had no problems with other mod downloads just this one :o( and now I'm getting error 500 just trying to send a quick reply

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

please link! OLD link error

Citizen

I'm having trouble downloading this. I think the link may have broken...

Lun's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Legionaires Pontic Army mod

Hmm, using the full mod with mod manager and only the pontics are reskinned, not the ptolemaic units.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Compatible with

Selecuid Mitch mod?

Radious Mod?

Lots of unit reskin mods?

Ptolemaics is finished,

Radius mod compability is next top priority.

Screenshot section is ready

Download link updated...

P.S

Sorry for being late guys, i was unable to do anything for couple days due to health issues.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Little Legionaire; September 18, 2013 at 05:30 PM.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Legionaires Eastern Armies Mod (Pontus, Ptolemaics) UPD-19.09.2013

Both with KLA's Sparta your mod is a "must have", thanks for this, sir and take care for your health! Just downloaded now and I've read update incoming, great news