Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Attila' Ancient Armies / Fınal update

Default Re: Legionaires Pontic Army mod

When in deployment screen if you form phalanx they hold the Sarissa that way.

Ahh gotcha, sure wish they would do that all the time.

Bump

Updated...

Libertus

Dang I cant seem to download, just get a message saying url doesn't exist or I just get a white page of nothing... The units look amazing, I'll keep trying as I would like to fight against them in my next campaign

Sorry i'm having a trouble with the site. Slowdowns and 501 errors something like that

Anyway, i've uploaded the new version via megaupload.

Enjoy

This looks really great! Thanks for the mod!

You see, It's user created content like this that actually make me buy Total war games, and this and other mods that have been released so far for Rome 2 are probably going to be the main reason I'll actually buy Rome 2, Hint, Hint, CA and Sega, some of us actually buy the games so we can play the mods for them. Excellent work on the mod Legionaire

Massive_attack's Avatar Campidoctor
    Citizen

I really cant wait to see what you do to the ptolemies or seleucids. I'll wager you could do a number on parthia as well!

Salve citizens

First,
    I decided to make Ptolemies the next.

And the Seleucids when its out as free LC.

Thanks for the kind messages guys. Appreciated! I hope you enjoy my mod. And stay tuned for the glorius Ptolemies

Very nice work. +rep

dom385's Avatar Senator

The mod is working for me but for some reason pontus has a single colour scheme of black red and white. I don't have any other colour mods installed and I haven't messed with the file at all, anyone else has this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by dom385 View Post
    The mod is working for me but for some reason pontus has a single colour scheme of black red and white. I don't have any other colour mods installed and I haven't messed with the file at all, anyone else has this problem?
    Hey,

If you have no uniform is installed just use the PonticArmyFull.pack

dom385's Avatar Senator

I have done, I even double checked to make sure that the uniform recolour mod wasn't hiding in my data folder somewhere. But all the pontic units are red, black and white. I'm using quite a few mods that edit units armour and stuff, could they be affecting it?

Possibly,

Could you try only "PontosArmy.pack" not the "PontosFullArmy" for a change? Because before release i've extensively tested to prevent such problems but i'll recheck the pack files anyway. I'll inform you via PM about it. And could you PM me which mods do you use?

Agrez's Avatar Civis

Little Legionaire nice mod bro can i ask you if you can make macedon orange color clothes to purple ones?

Quote Originally Posted by gagonious View Post
    Little Legionaire nice mod bro can i ask you if you can make macedon orange color clothes to purple ones?
    Sure,

If i get it correct you mean the Bronze shield purple?

Here we go,

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...kedon-zip.html

Besides,

Guys i've just started to examine Ptolemaic units. I keep you informed on the project

Are you going to add further units like EB mod did?

I'm working on Ptolemaic now. Meless infantry is about to finish. When that section is done i'll share with you and move on missile units

And yes, slowly i'm gonna remake all playable factions and as a whole my own complete colorization and small equipment modifications. That's the plan but it'll take a bit time to complete such a work.

Great work m8! Plz keep always a compatible version with Radious mod or others mods that changes stats, if possible

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Great work !

If I may propose you some suggestion, you mix some armour for specific units. Here is a list of changes you could make :

- Give to Pontic Easterner Spears and Levy Pikemen the leather armour from Pontic Thureos Spears.
    - Give some trouser to Levy Pikemen.
    - Give Scale armor from Bronze Shield Pikemen to Pontic Swords. Could give some Gold colour Scale armor too (Some Romans unit have them). And give back Linothorax armor to hem but in small quantity (something like less than a quarter equipped with Linothorax, an other quarter with any Scale armor and the half left with Mail armour.
    - On the contrary, give some Mail armors to Bronze Shield Pikemen. Again add golden variations of Scale armour.
    - Lastly give some Gold Scale armor to Blood Cavalry.

I hope to not annoy you with my suggestions. You have done a great job anyway and I am looking forward to see your work for other factions. Very nice choice of colours coding by the way.

Though I think the Pontic Swords should not be in red colour as to not make them too much similar in colour to Roman infantry. Why would you not give them a mix of brownish yellow, purple and blue you used for the other units ? And keep this red to mix it with silver for the Seleucid Royal guard ?
    Last edited by Anna_Gein; September 15, 2013 at 12:06 PM.