Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hyrule Historia Campaign

Default Re: Hyrule Historia Campaign

It's a nice mod. I like the history of Legend of Zelda

Jakeford's Avatar Ducenarius

I have thought of a serous issue that will occur with the Hyrule Historia campaign in the next version.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Neph has made it no secret that the file size for the videos is massive, and every Hyrule Historia mission has videos. the 3.0 version of Hyrule is split into 4 parts, 1 of those parts is 100% Hyrule Historia missions. There are only 4 missions in 3.0!! Can you imagine how massive the file size for all 70 missions will be??!! Can you imagine How long that will take to download!

Luckily I have thought of a solution.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Next version Hyrule total war should be split into different parts. The first part would be the core files, this these parts would have everything in them, excluding the Hyrule Historia missions.

The next parts would be Hyurle Historia mission, these would be packs of missions, each one having a different era in it. So that way you have the option of downloading as you go along. you can download the ancient missions, beat them, then download the Rise of Gannon missions, and go along.

This system would also give you the option not to download the missions at all for people like me. Don't get me wrong I love the missions, I just prefer to watch the videos for higher quality and in case I don't finish reading the dialog in time I can pause it. Not having to download the missions would save me a ton of time.

Then there would be any patches released.

Am I missing something? How do I access the missions? The only stuff in the Hyrule Historia section of my game is stuff left over from Medieval 2

Ah, it's implemented in the current versions of HTW - many factions are undergoing overhauls which made the previous missions not work. It's constantly being worked on - but for when it comes out again is anyone's guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12