Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Rome II Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Re: [TWR2] Mod Recommendations & Queries!

Can anyone say whether these mods are ever going to be supported on steam workshop, like they are for Shogun 2?

Default Darth mod?

Didn't see a thread for Darth mod Rome 2? Any download?

Default Re: Darth mod?

darth already said that he is going to stop making mods for the series (since the era of shogun 2) LOL. he have his own game now

Is it possible to give white flags to routing units? It helps track them down after a battle.

Is there a chance to bring loose formations back? And the "hold your ground"-function for melee infantry?

Solam's Avatar Libertus

Default Your Advice here ..

This Thread is for Advice gamers about mods ..

anyway, I'm little bit confuse about using mods and how I can choose mods ..
    Now I'm playing as Pontus while playing I put some mods :
    -Close_Combat_v1_0
    -MD_mod_SEEM_v1_2
    -Radious_AI_Mod
    -Radious_Campaign_Mod
    -SpecialAbilitiesBeGoneV2
    -StrongerWalls
    -Graphic Enhancement Mod (Version 1.0)

and my startpos.esf have 4turns/year mod ..

this is all !! .. but I think this is not good for me ..
    what is your advice ?! and what do you think is better mod ?!
    Last edited by Solam; September 11, 2013 at 02:00 AM.

Default Re: Your Advice here ..

Im using radious Ai and Battle and also the graphic mod ( sweet fx ). 4 turns per year isnt neccessary for me because the campaign has 300 turns.

I use:

Close_Combat_v1_0
    Radious_AI_Mod
    Radious_Buildings_Mod
    Radious_Campaign_Mod
    Radious_Economy_Research_Mod
    Radious_Graphics_Mod
    1turnconstruction (for the lols)

MD_mod_SEEM_v1_2 (does this affect frames?)
    Graphic Enhancement Mod (Version 1.0) (does this affect frames too?)

I get on average 20 frames on battle collision zoomed in even 8000 units are on the map. i got only AMD Radeon HD 7700, i3 3220 @ 3.3 and 8G of memory.

Of course zoomed out is 30-60

But i want a zoomed in 30-40 Frames!

Solam's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by adeno1 View Post
    Im using radious Ai and Battle and also the graphic mod ( sweet fx ). 4 turns per year isnt neccessary for me because the campaign has 300 turns.
    do you mean even I use 4 turns it will still 300 turns ?!!
    I use 4 turns/year for long turns end !!

Solam's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by MKgr0ss View Post
    I use:

Close_Combat_v1_0
    Radious_AI_Mod
    Radious_Buildings_Mod
    Radious_Campaign_Mod
    Radious_Economy_Research_Mod
    Radious_Graphics_Mod
    1turnconstruction (for the lols)

MD_mod_SEEM_v1_2 (does this affect frames?)
    Graphic Enhancement Mod (Version 1.0) (does this affect frames too?)

I get on average 20 frames on battle collision zoomed in even 8000 units are on the map. i got only AMD Radeon HD 7700, i3 3220 @ 3.3 and 8G of memory.

Of course zoomed out is 30-60

But i want a zoomed in 30-40 Frames!
    you are right !! I mix it for more result !! but now I delete MD_mod_SEEM_v1_2 ..

I have a proposal: FACTION PORTRAIT MOD.

I love most aspects of this game, but find the faction-member portraits rather horrible. People all look the same, with minor variations, and they're usually ugly as hell.

Any experienced modder willing to somehow re-integrate the portraits from Rome I?

Here's something Id like to see (may seem a bit weird): Make Germania less snowy.. Or have a 2 turn per year system where snow appears only every other turn... Playing as the Suebi feels as if Im in Siberia or something, its permanently snowy and there's always attrition as a result of it.. I mean I live in Germany and there's actually no snow for most of the year (this year being an exception but that's beside the point :p).. Also when the weather is "Dry" in battles theres snow on the ground but deciduous trees still have leaves which are green which looks really weird and trippy... So yea anyone know if its possible to mod that?

I would love to see a mod that enables flaming shots for onagers in campaign mode. They have them available in historical, quick and custom battles, but I have a fully upgraded tech tree for both military and civil and my heavy onagers only have standard and poison (playing as Rome). What the heck CA?

Hi,
    This is probably really easily done for someone knowledgeable with modding. But I'm looking to get archers for the iceni or Briton Confederation. So if anyone could make a mod that allows Longbow hunters, or the equivalent for the Brits that would be excellent. As most (all?) European countries in the era did use bows.

Quote Originally Posted by PsV_1710 View Post
    The Odrysian Kingdom has one of the most badass meele infantry in the game, I think its called Thracian Nobles, like 90 melee attack
    Yes, but they only have 2 sword infantry he is searching for variety.

I would recommend Bactria ( Catapracts, Indian armored elephants, phalanx...)
    Cherusci (celtic + germanic units)
    Lusitiani has also a good selection

Default Improved performance mod

Is there any mod that improves performance of the game in general? Specially in the campaign map (its a bit laggy and end turn waiting time is eternal).

Thanks
    Nico

Default Is there an improved performance mod around?

Sorry if its the wrong place to ask but is there any mod that improves performance of the game in general? Specially in the campaign map (its a bit laggy and end turn waiting time is eternal). If the was a way to make Rome perform as shogun 2 it would be awesome!

Thanks
    Last edited by Ishan; September 14, 2013 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Double Post (forum error)
    Nico

Faction Colchis is not part of eastern Culture. Colchis was part of Greek Culture, Greek religion, Greek hoplites, Greek alphabet and others. Colchians were ancestors of modern Georgians and make some research about their Culture.

Colchis capital was Phasis and later Kutaia. there was 3 big cities in Colchis Dioskuria, Phasis and Kutaia... Colchians used Phalanx Formation against Potus(Greeks). Just make more research. Colchis is part of Greek Culture.

Default more general and spies

hello to all, cme gets to enlist more general and spies? do not know English I translated with google sorry

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Is there an improved performance mod around?

Not really, only battle perfomance can be improved by reducing effects, CA does everything that is possible without recoding entire game.
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer