Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Rome II Mod Questions & Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus_Iunius_Brutus_Caepio View Post
    Not this one, the one I am talking about had a campaign

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

what a freaking clown. this site is full of authoritarian clowns.

Last edited by Bran Mac Born; May 17, 2019 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Please use the appropriate Font and Color format. Thanks, G.S

Patrician

I recommend that people try out the massive overhaul that I have worked on for the last couple of years- WARS OF THE GODS-ANCIENT WARS It is now the largest overhaul mod for Rome 2.
    Features include:

• Unlocked all factions for Grand Campaign, Imperial Augustus, Wrath of Sparta, Caesar In Gaul, Hannibal At The Gates, Empire Divided and Rise of the Republic with Traits and Victory Conditions added for all factions. That's over 345 Major and Minor factions to choose from.
    • Over 1500 units added across all factions
    • Unique AOR (Area Of Recruitment) for many units
    • Roman Army Major Overhaul
    • Various BAI and CAI updates to give much smoother, historically realistic and better gameplay experience.
    • Unique UI, Loading Screens, Unit Cards and much more....

Many other features include Graphical and Campaign Gameplay improvements.
    BAI & CAI have received a total overhaul and the in game mechanics totally changed so that the AI is stretched to its capacity to perform on its decisions on Diplomacy and Strategy. 40 sub mods to use to mold the game into any play style.

Here is a flavor of what to expect......AI armies are well balanced mix of units and are powerful and Faction growth with expansion and formation of empires. Also your allies will assist and aid in wars with you, less squalor and more food production, cities are harder to take down as the ai will defend them. Ai will be aggressive and attack you and will grow stronger still as the campaign continues faction growth with improved factions will research more and build up their cities.

Battles in game are also now more creative by the AI when facing your opponents as they will plan there attacks carefully. AI armies keep their formations better and are clever -units will disengage reform and attack your weak points, better flanking, units will counter player moves better, battles last longer...but not too long, units have better endurance and morale, better AP for javelin units. battle will be tough and bloody affairs-do not take AI faction for granted they are not push overs.
    ​The Mods preferred level to be played on is Hard/Very Hard difficulties. Please visit our website which is located in right column next to "Homepage" to view more details and the additional mods we recommend you to use that are compatible.
    Experienced Players:If you want the most challenging campaign it is recommended you play on Very Hard Campaign difficulty and use some of the following submods: Harder Economy, Double Research and Building Costs, Total Slaughter or the Super Slaughter submod. Also if you play as the Romans the preferred level is Very Hard as they have buffs in game so that the AI when using them stay in game and do not get wiped out early on!

WARS OF THE GODS-ANCIENT WARS : https://www.moddb.com/mods/wars-of-the-gods-ancient-wars
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=193736354

Last edited by Bran Mac Born; August 22, 2021 at 06:28 AM.

Patrician

WARS OF THE GODS-ANCIENT WARS VERSION 9.1 IS OUT!

https://www.moddb.com/mods/wars-of-the-gods-ancient-wars/downloads/wars-of-the-gods-ancient-wars

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=193736354
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; August 04, 2020 at 04:52 AM.

Default Blood Mods,,

howdy,

Is Gerulas BloodMod "bloodbath.pack" still the best option for blood on ground?.. If so what animation mods do you guys reccommend that can go with it?

danker,

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Thread merged.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Icon12 EMPIRE DIVIDED FACTION RECOLOR PLEASE HELP

For all that is good and holy has anyone created a good faction recolor mod for empire divided. I really want to play the campaign but most of the factions colors are terrible. Also a side request any good unit add ons for the unplayable factions? Thanks everyone

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: EMPIRE DIVIDED FACTION RECOLOR PLEASE HELP

Try this one, it includes Empire Divided:

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ublic-scenario!!
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Default Re: EMPIRE DIVIDED FACTION RECOLOR PLEASE HELP

Thank you ! I like the mod so far.

Hello
    I'm looking for some help creating a mod that spreads Iapygian influence for the Messapians Rome2 TotalWar: Rise of the Republic. Whether it be buildings and or my agent dignitary. Any help would be wonderful please and thank you.

I want to play Legendary campaigns with normal battle difficulty? Seems simple enough PLEASE HELP ME !

Default Re: Blood Mods,,

i use bloody battles on the steam workshop. Units keep formations. Only thing I don't like is he buffed missle units but i still use it for more blood.

Default Re: Mod Search: Characters never die of Age

For some reason I cant see the text I wrote so I write it again:
    I am searching a mod so no characters will ever die of Age.
    Yes, I already know there are plenty of mods containing something like "10 turns per year" and so on. I am searching for something that will change the max age of all characters to unlimited.
    Several forums couldnt help me with my issue. You got any idea?
    Thanks in advance!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Mod Search: Characters never die of Age

That's not possible, you can kill them via scripts based on age (or other things) but you can't raise their hardcoded dice rolled thresholds.
    You won't find find that anywhere, maybe it's inside the compressed dll, who knows.

Could be that assigning them the "immortal" effect (like caesar has in CiG) may avoid their age deaths.
    Can't say 'cause I don't know anything about that feature.

Default Mod Search: Automatic skill choosing for Characters

Hi guys!

I am searching for a mod which does one of the following things:

1. Automatic Skill choose (So I dont have to click that often)

2. I can line up the future levels in a certain order. So I just have to do this once and everything else is automatic (So I only have to click once after creating the character)

Thanks!

Default Is there any working No Clouds mod?

I have tried all the relevant modes in the workshop, but none of them work. Almost every mod I tried including Dei and Radious works. Game version 2.4.0 I think this is the last one.

In short, is there a No Clouds in Campaing Map mode that you are sure is working?

Hi everyone,

I just had a quick question for you guys.

Which is the best graphics enhancement for Rome 2?

By this i mean icons, textures, particles, unit details & colors, etc etc

I heard of GEMFX but I couldn't find any updated thread about it working at the moment? I would like a mod that wouldn't affect other aspects of the game, as I would like to play it vanilla before moving to other stuff

Thanks for the help!!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by comefromhell View Post
    I have tried all the relevant modes in the workshop, but none of them work. Almost every mod I tried including Dei and Radious works. Game version 2.4.0 I think this is the last one.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/n90zx...oval.pack/file

A) Put the chosed packs into the data folder (..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Total War Rome II\data)
    B) Remember to revert to the old manager: Go to Rome 2 on STEAM/Right click/Properties/Betas/Select the beta you would like to use/launcher_release_canditate.
    C) Start Rome II
    D) In Mod Manger, check "Enable Out of Date Mods"
    E) Make sure all chosed packs are checked green. Their load order should be ok. It is given by the number of @, the more they are the more previous the mod is loaded/must be loaded
    F) Play

In short, is there a No Clouds in Campaing Map mode that you are sure is working?
    ^ I wrongly quoted but you have what you need

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFB_89 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just had a quick question for you guys.

Which is the best graphics enhancement for Rome 2?

By this i mean icons, textures, particles, unit details & colors, etc etc

I heard of GEMFX but I couldn't find any updated thread about it working at the moment? I would like a mod that wouldn't affect other aspects of the game, as I would like to play it vanilla before moving to other stuff

Thanks for the help!!
    go to steam and search for rome2 reshade and rome2 orbis terrarum
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; April 28, 2020 at 04:57 AM.

Can someone make a mod that offers Gold rewards for battle victory's based on the number of units killed and the cost of those units?
    Example:
    Victory! Units Killed 40 Hastati, recruitment cost total 350. Gold reward = (350/(max unit size) * number of hastati units killed)/6
    Lets say Max unit size was 40 so you would plunder 58 Gold.
    I would say you should be able to plunder basically 1/6 of the cost of the units killed, not the full cost. This would make larger battles a lot more rewarding.