I've just started up a Discord server for TW modding and encourage anyone who is interested in learning modding, sharing ideas, or helping to teach others to join. With enough members I think it will be an invaluable tool for anyone who wants to begin modding or who needs more direct support.

At the moment there are several channels for helping one another, sharing ideas, showing off what you're working on and for finding new team members. There's also a few voice channels to be used freely for those (like me) who find explaining things with their voices easier than with text.

I'll be looking for moderators/admins if there ends up being a decent number of members so PM if you are interested in that. Feel free to share any suggestions or ideas for the Discord.

I also encourage all members of the Discord to give back to the community by not only helping one another there, but posting tutorials and answering questions here. The more knowledge we can share and the more tutorials and documentation, the more the modding scene will grow as a whole.

https://discord.gg/vunG5uj

Thanks.