Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Spartan/Royal Spartan/Spartan Hero Hoplites

neoptolemos's Avatar Breatannach Romanus

Default Re: New Spartan/Royal Spartan/Spartan Hero Hoplites

Great Job!It was needed, enough with the overuse of pilos helmet. During this period Sparta was like any other city state and pilos should not be used for the elites
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

Hi @ all,

I have a question, I have the German version of the game and it seems that there is no mod launcher.
    The only buttons I see:

Friends
    Play
    Exit

Anybody else have these problems?

I edited the texture and this is what i got:

They look kick ass, but the problem is that I didn't make it without a background, so now all spartan shields are black. I'm trying to make it without the background. Let's see what I can get.

BTW, Dani, use this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...36-Mod-Manager

where to unpack? I always get an error message. = (not a pack file, JIT-DEBUG)

YEAH I got it!

I will make a new thread to post a complete unit pack. I won't include the black shields, because I don't think they are historically accurate, the hoplites will just carry bronze shields with the red lambda.

Quote Originally Posted by kosmos85 View Post
    where to unpack? I always get an error message. = (not a pack file, JIT-DEBUG)
    unpack in the data folder, you can find it in rome 2 total war directory. Then use the mod manager you can find in one of my last posts in this thread.

Have you put up a new link for the bronze shields with Red Lambda?

I will make a new thread with the complete unit pack soon, in 30 minutes or soon

Ok cool thank you ill stay awake till its out, its almost 11:30pm here thanks for the awesome rework, spartans were a bit bland especially the elite units!

thankyou !!!

Can you use this to play online? I love the look but I play mostly multiplayer.

Can you use this to play online? I love the look but I play mostly multiplayer.

I haven't tried playing online, but as it only changes de physical appearence and not the stats I suppose you can do it. Anyway, if you can't you can just disable the mod with the mod manager when you are going to play online.

Hey playker can u help me out here mabey hehe when i unpack the mod manager , and click on the mod manager icont it crashes and sais rhoughly translated from swedish, Error with parsing of C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v.2,050727\config\machine.config the parsing returned the error 0xc00ce556

did you extract everything in the mod manager's rar file? you must unpack every file inside the mod manager rar in the same folder in order to work.

BTW look at this mod, it's almost the same but with more modified units: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post13228753

The links are not working...it goes to a PHP page

how can we edit the melee attack of units?

Hello playker, could you help changing the royal spartans model in grand campaign with the royal spartans model from wrath of sparta DLC? They look more cool, thank you in advance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123