Stoic Pantheist of S.I.N

angus young's Avatar Ordinarius
    Villefranche de rouergue France in the south

Default Re: Special Abilities Be Gone!

...rep is not working...

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Already so many mods; indeed this is good!

Won't be using it myself because I'm kinda ok with the abilities(perhaps coz of my MMO/MOBA past), but thank you for taking the time to make this! Many people were crying out for something like this.

+rep... thanks for this and great to have it so soon!

Oh yes! I really hated all them flames, mostly because of the godawful special effects. Thank you!

btw. could you also please remove "second wind"

Baleur's Avatar Biarchus

But second wind is an ability tied to one of the general stats. If you remove that ability, leveling up that particular stats becomes less rewarding. Kinda would skew the balance in favor of the other 2 attributes.

This is damn mental, they had abilities in all TW games and none of these are "magic".People will ing about anything, really.

Yay no more magical powers, great work giving things like the Romans the shield wall etc this is a godsend

+ REP

Do you have the schema for "land units to units abilities junctions"? I wan't to experiment letting hoplites have the "pikeman phalanx" ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Regergek View Post
    This is damn mental, they had abilities in all TW games and none of these are "magic".People will ing about anything, really.
    You mean an ability that suddenly makes a unit loose all its exhaustion or another that makes horse archers shoot flaming arrows or another that for whatever reason makes a unit go into superman mode isn't magic?
    Yeah all TW games had units with abilities but those were very limited and realistic like flaming arrows, form phalanx and stuff not these Pokémon evolution spells

Thank you for this mod. I was wondering if you would consider a version that just adds the defensive testudo to all legionary units; as well as removing flaming javelins and arrows? The other abilties don't bother me, and I like using them in combat, but these things certinaly do, and I hate not having more formations to use with Romans.

Also, any possibly way "defensive testudo" could be added for hoplite units? I'd love to use it with the Greeks!
    Be on alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in Love. (1 Corinthians 16:13)

You didn't add both Testudo formations

Awesome dude, thanks

Biarchus

How is using a whip, a spell?

Nice Work! Would you be so kind to give us the schematics for the tables you edited ? I would like to give all Hoplite units the Shield Wall ability instead of the Phalanx, because it seems to be less broken. Thanks!

Bento's Avatar Tiro

A whip that whips 160 men simultaneously is pretty "spell-like" Also removing fatigue, lol, I can just see the general throwing benzedrine pills to 160 men without missing AND instantly ! Rally makes sense, it's the general bellowing at his men - it's not instant or guaranteed

Hey pretty please, as you wrote you was going to add both Testuda formations I got really happy, would you please release that version? *shameless repeat begging*

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast