Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No HDR Mod Version 1.4 final for Patch 8 (Update 18.12.2013)

Default Re: No HDR Mod and Color Grading Mod! Version 1.3 (Update 3, 08.09.2013)

Oh are the battlefield lighting conditions moddable? And if so what directory and pack are they in? I'm having a tough time getting Gem and sweetfx looking good in the bright settings, while remaining nice in dark settings. Your hdr mod seems to make things like grass too bright especially I'm finding, when using gem, but i refuse to play the game without it. I Hate that hdr so much.Heres what i meanhttp://puu.sh/4nPq6.jpgOne last thing, is it possible to keep the hdr and tone it down so its subtle?
    Last edited by agent 47; September 10, 2013 at 09:31 AM.

Ordinarius

Default Re: No HDR Mod and Color Grading Mod! Version 1.3 (Update 3, 08.09.2013)

Yes its all modable. you can find all values in the weather Folder in romedata.pack.

In your mod could you also maybe change all the contrast settings to 1 for each color, to eliminate the blue hue on some maps?

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by huzsar View Post
    In your mod could you also maybe change all the contrast settings to 1 for each color, to eliminate the blue hue on some maps?
    I'll completely overwork my mod at weekend. So stay tuned.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

OK Thanks Mech, and may I ask what video card you are using? If Nvidia, what driver?

Thanks

Can you make a version with just the color grading removed? That'd be great!

Are there a gallery of screenshots for this now that it has more than just an HDR removal?

The color grading on the game is the most annoying thing and if this does indeed fix the purple/blue shadows and the red tint with yellow highlights then I'd be a very happy man.

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    OK Thanks Mech, and may I ask what video card you are using? If Nvidia, what driver?

Thanks
    I'm using a Nvidea GTX 570 Ti. I don't know the driver atm. I can tell you when i'm home again.

Quote Originally Posted by Livebyte View Post
    Can you make a version with just the color grading removed? That'd be great!
    i wanted to make a version with a slighter version of HDR too. But i have just the weekend to work on my mod atm. So i don't know whether i get enough time to do it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy5 View Post
    Are there a gallery of screenshots for this now that it has more than just an HDR removal?

The color grading on the game is the most annoying thing and if this does indeed fix the purple/blue shadows and the red tint with yellow highlights then I'd be a very happy man.

Agree to the color grading issue with this game. Screenshots will come this weekend when i release the overworked and hopefully fully functional version of this mod. There is much work to do.

Ok, I finally found a mod that fixed the red color on battle maps in Mech_Donald's mod, so thank you for that, but I also had a issue with the crappy contrast settings in the vanilla game. So I took No HDR Mod and Color Grading Mod and also changed the contrast settings to 1 for all the colors where I could find them. The result are maps where the dark areas actually appear black instead of just blue. I think I got all the battle, campaign and historic maps working, but I might have missed some. So my thanks to Mech_Donald for doing most of the work, and for having no issue with me releasing this, and I cannot wait for his next version of the mod. Here is the file and a screenshot (it won't let me put it more right now):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

NoHDR_ColorGrading_mod_plus_ContrastCorrection.zip

Ordinarius

Ok, I finally found a mod that fixed the red color on battle maps in Mech_Donald's mod, so thank you for that, but I also had a issue with the crappy contrast settings in the vanilla game. So I took No HDR Mod and Color Grading Mod and also changed the contrast settings to 1 for all the colors where I could find them. The result are maps where the dark areas actually appear black instead of just blue. I think I got all the battle, campaign and historic maps working, but I might have missed some. So my thanks to Mech_Donald for doing most of the work, and for having no issue with me releasing this, and I cannot wait for his next version of the mod. Here is the file and a screenshot (it won't let me put it more right now):
    Nice work huszar! As you can see, i updated my mod to it's final version (1.4). So there are no bugs anymore and everything works fine with it now. If you want to, i can do a version with full area of contrast like you did or you can update your version to be sure there are no faulty maps anymore. I could put it in the OP with full credit to you.

Default Re: No HDR Mod Version 1.4 final (Update 4, 14.09.2013)

Download link always give me attachment.php(1x1) :| is just me?

Ok, I combined your mod with the files I have used and applied the contrast fix on all the files. One thing that I noticed is if I try changing the graphic settings in the battle after the reload the screen turns black except for the unit flags and the UI but otherwise I did not notice any bugs. But anyway use these changes how ever you like and also here is how one of the historical battles looks like:

NoHDR_mod_plus_ContrastCorrection.zip

same here

Hi Mech, do this mod makes the buildings less shinny? I mean, when a building is facing the sun, it gets like a white star with vanila, is there anyway to fix that? (Also i'm getting that error "Attachment 1x1", that dont allow me to download your mod)

satyrus's Avatar Civis

I have the same , not possible to downloading the files

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Thanks alot Mech_Donald, it is now in my optional files section. I would +rep if TWC would let me

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Ok, I combined your mod with the files I have used and applied the contrast fix on all the files. One thing that I noticed is if I try changing the graphic settings in the battle after the reload the screen turns black except for the unit flags and the UI but otherwise I did not notice any bugs. But anyway use these changes how ever you like and also here is how one of the historical battles looks like:

NoHDR_mod_plus_ContrastCorrection.zip
    Your attach is not working

Great work Mech! I downloaded your final mod.

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHawk View Post
    Thanks alot Mech_Donald, it is now in my optional files section. I would +rep if TWC would let me
    Thank you LuciferHawk an +rep too.

@all who have problems with downloading the files. I tried it with internet explorer just for this case and i was able to download. It's worth a try.
    Last edited by Mech_Donald; September 14, 2013 at 06:15 AM.

Works great Mech, no more shining walls, nice!

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rato View Post
    Works great Mech, no more shining walls, nice!
    Thanks! Have fun!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast