Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Playable Factions and Custom Battle (Updated 20.11.2014) - Patch 16 DLC

Den Stark's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [MOD] Playable Factions (Etruscan League, Boii, Baktria, and Odryssia)

Windows XP now, Windows 7 yesterday.. )

Den Stark's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [MOD] Playable Factions (Etruscan League, Boii, Baktria, and Odryssia)

Did today at work, without game, and people say that everything worked out

so that the screens can be used as a guideline ))

Check it please.. replaced Bactria Scythia.

If add, not replace, what to to do yet? The amount the symbols? Where?
    Attached Files Attached Files

A clear walk through on how to add the political information to the existing factions.pack would be awesome! I haven't modded since Rome 1 when everything could be done pretty much via text files ;p

^ Indeed, would be nice to know how to add descriptions and such

Ya, once I get that info, I will probably spend the better part of a day unlocking factions. I'm curious if these unlocked factions can actually have a civil war, seems like all the player factions also have a civil war faction. Also curious if it will be possible to setup missions.

The Bold Burgundian's Avatar Ducenarius

can you please make a tutorial on how to add factions?? Thanks for all your work so far
    T.W.C.
    Total War Cynics

I would also vote for a spanish faction like the Lusitani. It would also be great if you could ask for permission to implement one of the 2tpy mods, at the moment my generals are dying like flies.

Any my final request could somebody who is further in the campaign post the units his faction has available?

Default Re: Playable Factions (Etruscan League, Boii, Baktria, and Odryssia)

Played Boii, game crashed after I paid the Veneti 9k to join the confederation I had established a few turns earlier. I had two armies at the time and I'm not sure why it crashed. Could be the mod, could just be Rome 2 being broken.

Can you add targets to this factions? For example, copy the Rome targets to the Etruscans...

Den Stark's Avatar Tiro

Please, how and where to change the bytes counts in hex editor?

Izanag11 please add the GETAE faction because they are in the COLUMN OF TRAJAN. And i think its a gold point for them like faction to be added to the campaign game to play. Thanx for the GREAT WORK that you do and + respesct

How to get Persia playable faction ?

Ritter-Floh's Avatar Artifex

Icon5 Need help with the Ebdani!

i tried to unlock the Ebdani Faction - but all work fails for me. Editing the startpos.esf is not the problem, seleucids works without problems. But my try with the Ebdani didnt work for me, so i need some help with the political_parties and the faction_political_parties_junctions... please look at my works and tell me, what im doing wrong! And sorry for my bad english, maybe my latin is better...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails faction_political_parties_junctions.jpg   political_parties.jpg  

Default Re: Playable Factions (Total 14 Added this round 10)

In adding factions, do you have to do the Shogun 2 function where you have to replace current factions, or can you just add them to the faction select screen so you see the original factions and the modded in factions together, instead of Rome being replaced with EL, Suebi being replaced with Boii, Parthia being replaced with Baktria and such?

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

You are MY HERO! xD

izanagi11's Avatar Semisalis

I've added 10 factions this time around. No more hex editing for me, I use PFM beta6 with my updated files, I sent the info to Daniu. Hopefully in the next update of PFM it will be there for the masses.

@Ritter-Floh - I will add ebdani tomorrow for sure, if you are willing to wait.

@5niper - I remember somewhere that AI will form confederations themselves, maybe there is a table to updated to allow player own factions to do it? I guess stick to killing and crushing?

@den5104 - hard work is tough Good man for giving a go

I will go through this thread to find requested factions I didnt do for the next update.
    "The shape of you, the shape of me, the shape of everything I see.."

Methoz's Avatar Senator
    Bohemia (Czech: Čechy; German: Böhmen) (CZE)

Nice ;-)
    BTW - Which faction has the most units?
    TotalWarForum.cz
    Česko-Slovenské fórum o hrách ze série Total War

izanagi11's Avatar Semisalis

@Kadoken - No replacing, they are all playable. The first 4 I did I've played about 15 turns or more. The last 10 I did about 4 to 7 turns to make sure it functions.
    "The shape of you, the shape of me, the shape of everything I see.."

In adding factions, do you have to do the Shogun 2 function where you have to replace current factions, or can you just add them to the faction select screen so you see the original factions and the modded in factions together, instead of Rome being replaced with EL, Suebi being replaced with Boii, Parthia being replaced with Baktria and such?

Ritter-Floh's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by izanagi11 View Post
    I've added 10 factions this time around. No more hex editing for me, I use PFM beta6 with my updated files, I sent the info to Daniu. Hopefully in the next update of PFM it will be there for the masses. @Ritter-Floh - I will add ebdani tomorrow for sure, if you are willing to wait. @5niper - I remember somewhere that AI will form confederations themselves, maybe there is a table to updated to allow player own factions to do it? I guess stick to killing and crushing? @den5104 - hard work is tough Good man for giving a go I will go through this thread to find requested factions I didnt do for the next update.
    Thats ok for me. But my problem is not be solved - i dont know, why my edit dont work - tell me my mistake please! Oh, another point: Galatia is selectable in celtic tribes, but they are in a eastern region...