Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod Manager [Updated 25/04/14]

Optio82's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Mod Manager

WHy does my download of Mod Manager keep asking me to find the Empire.Exe?

I'm loading my mods with mod loader, and for some reason the units on the battlefield clothes are colored all pink. What is going on?
    Last edited by Man of West Gondor; September 22, 2013 at 06:25 PM.
    Pray for Pastor Saeed, and here is a link to sign a petition for his release: http://beheardproject.com/saeed#sign

I believe in Jesus Christ our Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

"I am the Way, the Truth, and The Life..." (John 14:6) Yeshua HaMashiach
    http://khouse.org/

Please someone add some persistence to the path config. As I have a none standard installation path dumbass Mod Loader asks me to point him to the TWR2 folder each and every time

When I try to launch with Mod Manager, my computer says Rome 2 has stopped working and goes to black screen. Any solutions yet?

Civis

aw man. i wish i hadn't pressed FIX ANY PROBLEMS. before, i could sort and toggle all packs, now it only shows MOD format packs.

any way to revert?
    TRIPTYCK
    'Carthago delenda est.'

whenever i try to start the mod manager it shows me this The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) am i the only one with this problem

Please tell me what the problem is. Someone in this thread already said something about it, but I was unable to find a solution.

When I launch the manager it says the following:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img547/8717/rmbl.png

I am unable to manually locate the exe of rome 2 when I press continue, and nothing (no mods, nothing) shows up in the manager,
    It may be I am missing something really obvious but I have really searched for a solution for this, with no success.
    I am running win8 64bit. Sorry for bad english.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by triptyck View Post
    aw man. i wish i hadn't pressed FIX ANY PROBLEMS. before, i could sort and toggle all packs, now it only shows MOD format packs.

any way to revert?
    Use the tick boxes on the right to control what packs are shown.

Quote Originally Posted by unto_the_locust View Post
    whenever i try to start the mod manager it shows me this The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) am i the only one with this problem
    000007b is a INVALID_IMAGE_FORMAT exception, meaning one of your .NET framework files is corrupted.

Reinstall the .NET framework, preferably .NET4.0 or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradero View Post
    Please tell me what the problem is. Someone in this thread already said something about it, but I was unable to find a solution.

When I launch the manager it says the following:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img547/8717/rmbl.png

I am unable to manually locate the exe of rome 2 when I press continue, and nothing (no mods, nothing) shows up in the manager,
    It may be I am missing something really obvious but I have really searched for a solution for this, with no success.
    I am running win8 64bit. Sorry for bad english.
    Can you confirm that that path the error is showing exists? i.e.
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\data"

If not put a file called dir.txt next to the exe and in the file put your path to the Rome2 exe in there. For example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II

Others have expressed problems with Windows 8, so it may be something to do with that. As I don't have W8 I have no way of testing this unfortunately.
    Last edited by .Mitch.; September 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM.

Cant get this to work, I know it does work as when installed to C drive it was fine, however moved to ssd drive now whatever i try get 'Unhandled exception'
    Could not find a part of the path C:\Program Files. Frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by leitchy30 View Post
    Cant get this to work, I know it does work as when installed to C drive it was fine, however moved to ssd drive now whatever i try get 'Unhandled exception'
    Could not find a part of the path C:\Program Files. Frustrating!
    This might be my problem also. I have my os on my c drive an ssd. Rome 2 is on a raid 0 drive array.

Having it installed on a separate hard drive might be the problem.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by gibonez View Post
    This might be my problem also. I have my os on my c drive an ssd. Rome 2 is on a raid 0 drive array.

Having it installed on a separate hard drive might be the problem.
    Just an FYI Leitchy30 messaged me saying this fix worked for him:

"put a file called dir.txt next to the exe and in the file put your path to the Rome2 exe in there. For example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II"

Oh my, can someone please answer this question that multiple people have posted asking (maybe I'm insane or have glossed over an answer somewhere but I'll reiterate the question here anyway); Must we use the Mod Manager to launch the game every time for the mods to work? Or can we just do it once, and then launch normally through steam every other time? Or must we create a save game after launching with the mod manager first and then we can launch normally? etc., etc. Please answer if you could, thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Just an FYI Leitchy30 messaged me saying this fix worked for him:

"put a file called dir.txt next to the exe and in the file put your path to the Rome2 exe in there. For example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II"
    Didn't solve the issue I bet its on my end. I'll try to figure it out myself and if I find a solution I will post it here

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaLoco View Post
    Oh my, can someone please answer this question that multiple people have posted asking (maybe I'm insane or have glossed over an answer somewhere but I'll reiterate the question here anyway); Must we use the Mod Manager to launch the game every time for the mods to work? Or can we just do it once, and then launch normally through steam every other time? Or must we create a save game after launching with the mod manager first and then we can launch normally? etc., etc. Please answer if you could, thanks very much.
    Launch once via mod manager, the manager creates the neccessary scripts, you can then launch via Steam, the scripts will be there to activate the mods forever, at least until you launch the game via mod manager again with different or no mods or remove them manually.

Originally Posted by BigEl_nobody
    I cannot save Version 2 in the Mod Manger to be activated and when I put in a certain position of my loading order, it resets its position to be the last on the list again and not be activated. It worked perfectly fine with Version 1.4 and below.
    any idea what would be the reason for this

my mod is located here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ercenary-Camps

is this what the manager should look like with Radious' Mod

http://i.imgur.com/dCWOWdK.png

or did I do something wrong?

I am sorry if this was written before but how do you add mods to the mod manager? I extracted it and opened it but I can't find a way to add mods to it please help.

Never mind figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Launch once via mod manager, the manager creates the neccessary scripts, you can then launch via Steam, the scripts will be there to activate the mods forever, at least until you launch the game via mod manager again with different or no mods or remove them manually.
    Thank you so much! haha

Version=1
    EventType=CLR20r3
    EventTime=130247233601233124
    ReportType=2
    Consent=1
    UploadTime=130247233601513140
    ReportIdentifier=79716353-271e-11e3-888a-50e54950d16c
    Response.type=4
    Sig[0].Name=Problem Signature 01
    Sig[0].Value=modmanager.exe
    Sig[1].Name=Problem Signature 02
    Sig[1].Value=1.0.0.0
    Sig[2].Name=Problem Signature 03
    Sig[2].Value=5239ab82
    Sig[3].Name=Problem Signature 04
    Sig[3].Value=System.Drawing
    Sig[4].Name=Problem Signature 05
    Sig[4].Value=2.0.0.0
    Sig[5].Name=Problem Signature 06
    Sig[5].Value=506c194d
    Sig[6].Name=Problem Signature 07
    Sig[6].Value=7b0
    Sig[7].Name=Problem Signature 08
    Sig[7].Value=70
    Sig[8].Name=Problem Signature 09
    Sig[8].Value=System.ArgumentException
    DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
    DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
    DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
    UI[2]=C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\Rome2 Mod Manager\ModManager.exe
    UI[3]=Mod Manager has stopped working
    UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
    UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
    UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
    UI[7]=Close the program
    LoadedModule[0]=C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\Rome2 Mod Manager\ModManager.exe
    LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL
    LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll
    LoadedModule[4]=C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
    LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
    LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
    LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
    LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
    LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll
    LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
    LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
    LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
    LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll
    LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll
    LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
    LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
    LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll
    LoadedModule[18]=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\_etoured.dll
    LoadedModule[19]=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll
    LoadedModule[20]=C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll
    LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll
    LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll
    LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
    LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll
    LoadedModule[25]=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll
    LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll
    LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4940_none_88df89932faf0bf6\MSVCR80.dll
    LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\system32\shell32.dll
    LoadedModule[29]=C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
    LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\mscorlib\88744044294787b99dd4a8704ab75a79\mscorlib.ni.dll
    LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll
    LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
    LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorjit.dll
    LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System\af0a0b96a02f9925eb84392ee65a5cfa\System.ni.dll
    LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System.Drawing\868d117286ad259249f31d3fe813d39a\System.Drawing.ni.dll
    LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System.Windows.Forms\95674cb72317e3a5380ea450b913786f\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll
    LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\system32\shfolder.dll
    LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
    LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18120_none_2b25b14c71ebf230\gdiplus.dll
    LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
    LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
    LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
    FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
    ConsentKey=CLR20r3
    AppName=Mod Manager
    AppPath=C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\Rome2 Mod Manager\ModManager.exe
    ReportDescription=Stopped working

I receive that when I start the program. Going to look into it tomorrow hopefully I can find a solution I am sure there are others with the same problem.