Page 64 of 382 FirstFirst ... 143954555657585960616263646566676869707172737489114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 7636

Thread: R2:TW GEM - Graphic Enhancement Mod (obsolate)

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Default Re: R2:TW GEM - Graphic Enhancement Mod (Version 2.0, added GEM HD)

@Yoke, i think I do not get everything you said. You can by the way always increase your gamma and brightness ingame, everyone should be able to do that (screens differ much on what brightness they display). You know that you can use HD + TrueColor right?
    Removing HDR removes some light effects but thats only important to the atmosphere not quality of textures. I kept the HDR in this version cause HD reduces the oversaturation/brightness of textures already. Like former versions it also deals with the weird shader R2 implemented so you should be fine without the noHDR mod at the moment but you are of course free to use it as I feature it. When Mech_Donald has time again I will ask him to maybe create a version that can only deal with the oversaturation.

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHawk View Post
    @carbide, this version does not support overlay programs (you might try starting them after the game starts) but you can take a screenshot with the PrtScr button.
    This works when I take a screenshot of desktop but when I try it in game I just get a black screen in paint.

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

@SirGerakul, they look great. If you get me a perfect symmetric one in that high resolution from the stone birds view you have there just without the "start battle" prompt I would consider using it as my OP main pic.

@carbide, you refere to the old PrtScr paste trick but if you press it ingame SweetFX puts a .bmp file into your R2 folder.

I try to download the attached file(s) but it just results in a 1px x 1px GIF called attachment.php. Maybe the server is broken.....

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHawk View Post
    @carbide, you refere to the old PrtScr paste trick but if you press it ingame SweetFX puts a .bmp file into your R2 folder.
    Ah, I probably have a crap load of them in there.... lol. Thanks for the tip!

HaveFallen's Avatar Centenarius
    In this Island, surrounded by water. Guam!

You Have Done it!! The GEM HD 2.0 is perfect!! I can now play in bliss...
    If I can't cheat, how will I get through school???

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Dont forget to +REP the OP guys... he has worked countless hours for us!

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

@dannis, it is, use "save as" function or another browser.
    @airborne guy & HaveFallen, thanks for the support! Actually its countless of month including M2:TW GEM

I used this also in the preview SirGerakul, awesome and seems you do quiet well in the roman campaign:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Ganossa; September 16, 2013 at 09:00 PM.

@LuciferHawk, I just uploaded some more pics, take a look if you want. About the campaing, yes its everything going as planed now, not like 25 turns before when the so colled "Senate Loyalist" started a Civil War with 10 full legions T_T

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...9/screenshots/

Quote Originally Posted by SirGerakul View Post
    @LuciferHawk, I just uploaded some more pics, take a look if you want. About the campaing, yes its everything going as planed now, not like 25 turns before when the so colled "Senate Loyalist" started a Civil War with 10 full legions T_T

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...9/screenshots/
    What year does the civil war come?

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

@SirGerakul, They look great and you do know what I meant I could need them actually in a more daylight setting cause the title says "Summer is coming". Could you also have a few alternatives where you can still see a little of the grass in the front. Look great in the orginal picture just like rendering.
    Thanks anyway and dont push yourself but for the text passages I have the view is perfect!

This one actually looked perfect from light and scene distance. Only the button is in the way but if there is no option I would also leave it in, seems like a joke

I have to go sleep now and will check your Steam Pics tomorrow!
    Have a nice night guys and enjoy R2 in HD
    Last edited by Ganossa; September 16, 2013 at 09:27 PM.

2.0 HD Realistic version

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    What year does the civil war come?
    I dont think the year matters, if I'm not wrong it was circa 200 BC. There have been sooooo many roman civil wars but maybe the more important was the one between Caesar and Pompeius (49-45BC), so I feel like year doesnt matter. I would say that it comes after getting bigger and expanded (I had 25 provinces I think), and sure when your family has too many power and too little suport from the senate. But its my "feeling" not science xD.

@LuciferHawk good night, and I'll try to get a good one ^_^

HD version looks wonderful, but it completely kills my eyes. I'm torn, should I go back to the norm or continue letting my eyes die. Ah well...

Quote Originally Posted by Earende View Post
    HD version looks wonderful, but it completely kills my eyes. I'm torn, should I go back to the norm or continue letting my eyes die. Ah well...
    What exactly is wrong? If you could be more specific someone might be able to help you. Its pretty easy to customize to your own liking.

is there an external link i have tried firefox, internet expl, and google chrome still unable to download

Quote Originally Posted by segate View Post
    Można prosić o reupload ? ( Może na inny serwer )
    You can ask for reupload (maybe on another server) ?

Right click 'Save Target/As' should let you download without that .gif tab opening
    "I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do. Whereas priests....... more drink?"

not work

Keep trying. I had to try "save as" 6 times before the server decided to do something.