Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS RK Edition for MOS 1.62, dIRECTORS CUT, & Reunited Kingdom Submods

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS RK Edition for MOS 1.62, dIRECTORS CUT, & Reunited Kingdom Submods

Hi Mike. Long time MOS player and lurker. Any chance you might be upgrading this excellent sub mod so it can work with MOS 1.7. And if there's no chance of that happening would there be any issues using the 1.62 installer on top of MOS 1.7. Thanks for your help.

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS RK Edition for MOS 1.62, dIRECTORS CUT, & Reunited Kingdom Submods

If I have a chance to do so I will, time is very limited these days between a full time job and full time college and me being kinda old ...

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

I hope you update them. I prefer them a lot more than the small icons.

It has been a long time since I last walked in Middle Earth and thought it was a good time to revisit it. So I fired up a campaign playing the dwarves and noticed that many of the ancillaries such as biographer, veteran warrior, etc were all images of humans. This didn't make much sense to me so I have done something about it and decided to make ancillaries culture specific. Also, age seems to be catching up with me as well as some of the images are hard to make out, so wherever possible I have used the same background for the ancillaries based on their respective cultures. This will help satisfy my OCD in an effort to keep things as uniform as possible . While I am on break from school I will update the ancillaries for the RK mod to include several that were lying dormant with no triggers and a few new ones. I will also do ancillaries for MOS 1.7/1.8 though it will take a few weeks to update since many of the triggers and effects are different. I will eventually post all the .tga templates that I use for others to use in their own mods as well as a folder with separate files for each ancillary.

Here are a few screenshot of the work so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mallor.jpg   big ui.jpg   Harfast.jpg   Elf 1.jpg   Faramir.jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123