Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS RK Edition for MOS 1.62, dIRECTORS CUT, & Reunited Kingdom Submods

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS 1.62

Updated a few ancillaries ui's to make them a little clearer.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Sweet

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I have redone the backgrounds for Arnor/Eriador and Gondor fiefs, and I am conducting a survey here trying to figure out if I should make them separate downloads or just replace the ones currently in the game. Here are the Arnor/Eriador comparisons, old are on the left side, new on the right:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Here are the Gondor comparisons, old are on the left and new on the right:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Do to the overwhelming response the redone Gondor and Arnor ancillaries will be the default images.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; April 04, 2014 at 06:36 PM.

Redone ancillaries are ready for download in the OP.

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS 1.62 RK Edition

MOS 1.62 RK Edition Ancillaries released. 77 new ancillaries, rep to Superant for allowing me to use several of his ancillaries from his mod and adapt them for MOS.

2 New ancillaries added as well as several corrections.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Hell yeah! Glad superant allowed you guys to use some of his cool stuff. Now we only need to wait the release of the RK mod.

Sorry, I had a sudden urge to make two more ancillaries..... its like stress relief or something. Once upon a time when an urge like that came over me a baby would likely be the end result, now just ancillaries. Latest update posted at 1955 HRS Eastern Standard Time, US.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Now we only need the RK mod itself, hehe!

Tiro

Hey Mike,

Would these work with MOS 1.6.2 + dIRECTORs cut by any chance? Cause i could see all of them ( all belonging to "good" factions) if thats the case :-P

Regards:

Melvi

These can be used with dIRECTORs cut with no issues. I do not believe he added any new ancillaries so they all should show up in the game. Also you can install these at any time so it is save-game compatible.

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS RK Edition for MOS 1.62, dIRECTORS CUT, & Reunited Kingdom Submods

Between 70 and 80 new ancillary ui's added in all three sizes since the last release. If I missed any let me know and I will fix them ASAP. Thank you and enjoy.

Decanus

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS RK Edition for MOS 1.62, dIRECTORS CUT, & Reunited Kingdom Submods

Beautiful Mike, + Rep.

are these useable with latest RK update (30sep)

Yes they are. The three latest fiefdoms (I can't remember what they are at this time), are not yet added the the ancillary mod yet. I usually hold off creating a new ancillary update until I have added at least 5 new ancillaries. If time permits I will update the ancillary mod this weekend as well. I might even add another fiefdom or other ancillary as well.

many thanks for making these, I'm going to use them in my dIRECTORs cut install.

I hope they add to your gaming experience. I will be adding another 20 images in all 3 sizes for for the RK submod in the next day or two.

35 additional ancillary ui images added, see OP for a preview. These will go along with the next update for the RK mod which will be out in the next day or two.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Nice work Mike. You definitely are the King of the little pictures.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Now I just have to work on the 'BIG PICTURE'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast