Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS RK Edition for MOS 1.62, dIRECTORS CUT, & Reunited Kingdom Submods

Default Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS RK Edition for MOS 1.62, dIRECTORS CUT, & Reunited Kingdom Submods

MOS 1.62 RK Edition Enhanced Ancillaries

The first time I saw Kavipannu's TATW thread (located here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=378633 ) on his enhanced ancillaries I was very impressed, with my eyesight not being what it was 20 years ago I found his ui's much easier to see than the vanilla ones. I downloaded both the large and normal size (vanilla ui size is 33 x 41, enhanced normal ui size is 41 x 41, the medium size is 50 x 50, the large size is 64 x 64). They also IMO, look very nice, and they are better looking actually in the game then on the web. So having a taste of these new ui's I took it on myself to add to what Kahvipannu had already started and have pretty much redone all the ancillary ui's in the game. I want to thank Kavipannu profusely for allowing me to add onto his very good work and ask any who wish to see what they look like to check out the above link and to please give him plenty of rep for his fine work.

If I have missed any please let me know and I will make an update. Also I believe I have ALL the new ancillaries for MOS 1.62 and also for Jox25's Reunited Kingdom mod for MOS 1.6 but if I missed any let me know and I will get it knocked out ASAP. If there are any that players feel need to be redone let me know and I'll see what I can do. Note on installation of the enhanced ancillaries. I have put them into an installer which will install them into the Third_Age_3/data/ui/ancillaries folder. Best of all it is save game compatible and there is no need to do anything else after installing except to start the game and start playing.

This mod is compatible with MOS 1.62, dIRECTORS Cut and the The Reunited Kingdom submods, and with some work is adaptable to other mods/submods.

20OCT14; 16 new fiefdom additions for a total of 828 unique ancillary images. :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    14OCT14 19 additional ancillaries added.
    1SEP14, Between 70 - 80 new ancillary ui's added, a total of 793 unique ancillary images.

Here are the Large RK Edition UIs:
    Here are the Medium UIs:
    Here are the Normal sized UIs:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New UIs & Size Comparison.jpg   MEDIUM UIs.jpg   NORMAL UIs.jpg   LARGE UIs.jpg   Cerin Amroth.jpg  

Deep Mirkwood.jpg   Mitheithel.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; October 21, 2014 at 12:56 AM.

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS 1.6

Thank you my dear MIKE GOLF
    Great work!
    I like it,haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by TanZHao View Post
    Thank you my dear MIKE GOLF
    Great work!
    I like it,haha!!
    Ah, thank you TanZHao, it has been a long time eh? Hope things are well with you. Glad you like it.

Excellent wok, kudos.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Benjamin Franklin

Laetus

Awesome Mr.Golf...Freaken excellent!!

Sorry for the delay, the file should be good at this time.

Ministry's Avatar Tiro

Thanks for these GOLF!

You are most welcome Ministry, I have just gone through all the ancillaries yet again so now all the ancillaries should be present now, with every ui changed out.

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS 1.6 Now Medium Sized UIs

For anyone who is interested, I have made a slightly larger version which measure 50 x 50. If anyone uses the larger version, I would appreciate a few screenshots similar to the ones in the OP so I can also post them there as well. I am curious to see what they look like in-game myself!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

I would like to try the larger versions pls.

I am currently working on the Large version, it should be ready to go by tomorrow.

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS 1.6 Now Medium & Large Sized UIs

The Large UIs are now posted along with changes and updates in the medium and normal sized UIs.

Amazing work!

What happened to the expanded map?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire88 View Post
    What happened to the expanded map?
    My gaming computer died back in December and so I am saving my pennies to get a new one. So the team adopted a new map made by Firefreak which seems to be working out well.

But it still needs your expanded towns and cities.. it feels empty otherwise. would be great if you released an expanded version in the future.

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS 1.6 Now Medium & Large Sized UIs FINAL EDITION

I have remade about 80 or so UIs since I initially posted this and created about 15 new Ancillary UIs. It is hoped that the effort will make your MOS experience that much more enjoyable. I have done pretty much what I can up to this point as far as modding goes, but due to circumstances beyond my control this will be it for me for the foreseeable future other than a few odds and ends.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; December 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM.

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillary UIs for MOS 1.62

Updated for MOS 1.62 with a few changes made to make several of the ancillary ui's more visible.

Merry Christmas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MOS Anc uis original size.jpg  
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; May 04, 2014 at 05:35 PM.

IZ-Master's Avatar Centenarius

I hate the fact that this mod was buried in the pages, lucky for me u updated it for 1.6.2 thanks ^_^

Stainless Steel Beta Tester Version 6.0->6.1
    DarthMod 1.4 D: The Last Episode Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by IZ-Master View Post
    I hate the fact that this mod was buried in the pages, lucky for me u updated it for 1.6.2 thanks ^_^
    I hope you enjoy them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast