Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About the Greek DLC Content

Default About the Greek DLC Content

Today I got the game on physical copy. I activated it on Steam, I cannot intall it throught the 3 Discs that it contains (it says that the game is not released yet and that's why I cannot physically install it) but I can download it throught Steam.

I have also activated my Greek DLC code.

My question is that I cannot see any download option for the Greek DLC. I know that the game must be installed first but I just cannot see the option to download it at all.

Any thoughts?

P.S.: Sorry if that was brought up again before.
    Last edited by Oplitis; September 02, 2013 at 04:35 AM.

Domesticus

Default Re: About the Greek DLC Content

Most likely it will only be available for activation/download on the actual release day.

Valbruch's Avatar Ordinarius

When you activate any DLC on Steam it automatically downloads with the game, it won't show as a separate download.
    We are the Brunnen-G,
    we're waiting to die.
    We celebrate the death
    that will fall from the sky.

Is the official release date tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Valbruch View Post
    When you activate any DLC on Steam it automatically downloads with the game, it won't show as a separate download.
    Thank you very much mate .

Yeah, it will probably download first day patch and GCP after you install it tomorrow ...

Thank you all for all your replies.

GussieFinkNottle's Avatar Domesticus

I have a real problem with this that is seriously beginning to worry me. I preordered on steam and as such had to enter no code in order to pre- load. Nonetheless, I have not seen any mention while pre-loading of the dlc, it does not say 'you already own this' on steam store and when I look at steam account details it is not listed with the other games and dlc. I PM'd Joey CA about this and she said she'd find out but I have since had no reply. HELP!
    A home without books is a body without soul - Marcus Tullius Cicero

If you rep me, please leave your name. Thx

did u receive the dlc insid the box ? or with a mail?
    Because I couln't find anything inside and didn't get any mail .

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by GussieFinkNottle View Post
    I have a real problem with this that is seriously beginning to worry me. I preordered on steam and as such had to enter no code in order to pre- load. Nonetheless, I have not seen any mention while pre-loading of the dlc, it does not say 'you already own this' on steam store and when I look at steam account details it is not listed with the other games and dlc. I PM'd Joey CA about this and she said she'd find out but I have since had no reply. HELP!
    I have the exact same problem! I pre-ordered on steam months ago as early as was possible, but no info or confirmation on the DLC yet.

Default GREEK DLC??

My physical copy of the game arrived today via amazon.co.uk
    I was wondering where the code for the greek dlc is though, is there meant to be something in the box or is it somewhere else?? I'm confused

Medina's Avatar Miles

Default Re: GREEK DLC??

Thats not good. There are two versions of pre-ordering physical copies:

1. Just the game.
    2. The pre-order edition with an additional key.

You have version 1. You should have checked first. Now you can't get the DLC I guess.

Did you actually order from the site where it advertised that it would come with the DLC?

@Medina actually the DLCs will be available after release for an additional cost.

Medina's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by daelin4 View Post
    Did you actually order from the site where it advertised that it would come with the DLC?

@Medina actually the DLCs will be available after release for an additional cost.
    I bought from a shop with advertised the physical thing + dlc. I actually asked them how they do it. They told me they would put a piece of paper with a DLC code on it.

But in one sense you are lucky. You have the physical thing already, I have not

MonTeZuma's Avatar Semisalis

Not to worry my game did not have a code inside but I have just been emailed the steam code. You should get the same.
    Drink Whiskey and you'll feel better.

Engie's Avatar Ordinarius

Possibly stupid question, but I'm guessing the game will start downloading at midnight tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by MonTeZuma View Post
    Not to worry my game did not have a code inside but I have just been emailed the steam code. You should get the same.
    Oh ok then thanks, hopefully I'll get an email. It did say on the website that it includes the greek dlc but I didn't think to check whether it'd come with a piece of paper or whether it'll be done some other way so I'll just keep my fingers crossed they email me!! I'm pretty relieved that it came today though, I had terrible premonitions that it wouldn't arrive for the release date!!

GussieFinkNottle's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Engie View Post
    Possibly stupid question, but I'm guessing the game will start downloading at midnight tonight?
    Nope. If you preordered on steam store you select pre-load in your steam library, if you preordered a hard copy activate the CD key under the 'games' menu to download.
    A home without books is a body without soul - Marcus Tullius Cicero

If you rep me, please leave your name. Thx

DarrenTotalWar's Avatar Video/Podcast Creator
    Citizen

Maybe when you activate it on steam it has the product codes for both the game and DLC on it. Some games do that.

Check out my latest video: Unit Expansion Mods

The Greek DLC doesn't need to be downloaded because the whole content is already in the main game. It just unlocks the existing content to be played.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast