Thread: Empire or Napoleon - for my playstyle

Default Empire or Napoleon - for my playstyle

hey guys

sorry i wasnt sure were to post this

Ok this isnt an empire vs napoleon thread, i am simply asking this because i dont just go spending money without a second thought, i like to know what im buying. ive played original rome, me2, shogun 2

And what i love about all these releases is that there was either a mod, or the game itself featured a way to start the game with only 1 or 2 region's max, then you would expand.

Im a huge fan of starting really small and working my way up to an empire. taking my time and not having to start a game with instant 8 city micromanagement

Now i tried empire on my friend's computer at his place, and every single faction i selected, started with 1-2 region's on either all 3 maps, or 2 map's, and that can be highly confusing, im actually not a fan of empire's 3 map system, vs a single map like rome or shogun 2

So i was wondering which version would suit me best

Default Re: Empire or Napoleon - for my playstyle

Uhm.... Please post this in Empire/napoleon discussion.

EDIT:Whoops, seems like this already is in General Discussion. lolfail

Napoleon looks like it'll be the best for you.
    Last edited by dRokon100; September 02, 2013 at 04:18 AM.

Buy napoleon, install all fraction unlock mod, pick up Poland with just one province in the middle of Europe and make your way through surrounded with coalition, powerfull enemies

All the Major Powers in Napoleon start with multiple provinces ranging from six up to a dozen, but all of them are located on a single campaign map. While in Empire you have smaller factions like Prussia (2 provinces in Europe), Sweden (4 provinces in Europe) Marathas (2 provinces in India) or the Netherlands (4 provinces in all three areas). And some others like Russia, Poland, Ottomans and Austria have also European provinces only but five or more provinces.