Thread: Graduation

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Icon7 Graduation

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Abschluss! Absolventen und Absolventinnen können sich heute freuen, denn sie haben den Deutschkurs von Diamat bestanden.

It was a pleasure to have you guys in this course. I hope you learned a lot and will go on studying German. It was fun for me as well. I actually learned a lot about my own language, how it relates to English, and what parts are more or less difficult to understand for learners of German.

The following is a list of graduates who will receive their appropriate degree in due course. If you do not find your name there, but think it should be there, please shoot me a PM. I was not very strict about graduation requirements, and even if you've missed something, I still let you pass. However, if you failed to complete a lot, I have no way of knowing that you actually learned the material.

-Princess Luna
    -ImperialAcquila
    -Confederate Jeb
    -Rarity
    -Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár
    -Kaiser Leonidas
    -Legio_Italica
    -Chloë
    -
    Lord Inquisitor Derpy Hooves
    Last edited by Diamat; September 01, 2013 at 02:38 PM.

Default Re: Graduation

Thank you so much for offering this course. I wish there were more language courses at the University. Effective communication is key to mutual understanding and peace. SHUM.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Vađarholmr's Avatar Archivum Scriptorium
    Content Emeritus

Thanks you so much for the course. It has been fun! And I actually feel that I learned a thing or two.
    {I cook weird stuff}-{Patronised by the fearsome Chloe}
    „[...] ţví ađ međ lögum skal land vort byggja en eigi međ ólögum eyđa.“
    (The Frosta-thing law, 1260)

Is acher in gaíth innocht,
    fu-fuasna fairggae findfolt:
    ní ágor réimm mora minn
    dond láechraid lainn ua Lothlind.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

This was wonderful.

ImperialAquila's Avatar Domesticus

Thank you so much for such a wonderful learning experience. I've learned a lot and this will serve as a knowledge base for learning a much higher level of German language.

It's been fun.

Thank you for doing this course! It's been really great starting to learn a language, I even have an app on my phone now to try and learn a bit more.

Indefinitely Banned

Thank you so much, it felt like I actually learned something as well here. Thank you Diamat!

What an excellent class. I should probably have done more of the assignments though. Sorry about that.