Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a question about Greek City-States DLC

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: a question about Greek City-States DLC

I'm sure she finds a way to help. btw, did you buy on steam or another store?

Quote Originally Posted by millbro82 View Post
    I went to green man gaming.. Got 2 keys for the game and the dlc. Activated both of them and then preloaded..
    I also did this and it seemed to work!

On these both pages: http://store.steampowered.com/app/214950/ http://store.steampowered.com/app/212301/
    it says I already own them.

GussieFinkNottle's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Arcathius of Pontus View Post
    I'm sure she finds a way to help. btw, did you buy on steam or another store?
    I pre-ordered on steam. I have already pre-loaded the game, and since I bought it on steam it did not require me to use a code to do it, but nonetheless Greek States DlC is not listed under games and dlcs I own (steam account details), or on the Rome 2 store page, or in my library!
    Last edited by GussieFinkNottle; August 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
    A home without books is a body without soul - Marcus Tullius Cicero

If you rep me, please leave your name. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by GussieFinkNottle View Post
    I pre-ordered on steam. I have already pre-loaded the game, and since I bought it on steam it did not require me to use a code to do it, but nonetheless Greek States DlC is not listed under games I own, or on the Rome 2 store page, or in my library!
    I can only assure you of one fact: It shouldn't show up under library. Game DLCs never show up there, only full games and stand-alone addons. You can see the game's DLCs when you select a game and select "properties". But this isn't available until launch for Rome2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancor View Post
    I can only assure you of one fact: It shouldn't show up under library. Game DLCs never show up there, only full games and stand-alone addons. You can see the game's DLCs when you select a game and select "properties". But this isn't available until launch for Rome2.
    We know that Lancor. Read above.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcathius of Pontus View Post
    well, try GCS pack page on steam store. does it say "You already own Total War: Rome II - Greek States Culture Pack"
    I pre-ordered on steam. I have already pre-loaded the game, and since I bought it on steam it did not require me to use a code to do it, but nonetheless Greek States DlC is not listed under games and dlcs I own (steam account details), or on the Rome 2 store page, or in my library!
    I have the same issue like Grimbold and GussieFinkNottle.
    But I am relaxed about the topic, because I assume that the DLC will be activated with release.
    It says TOTAL WAR ROME 2 PREORDER in my Account details. Being part of the preorder, the greek city states dlc should be activated for all steam buyers at release.

I've PM'd Joey CA about this, she says she'll find out why not
    GussieFinkNottle, please keep us updated, as we want to bother Joey by asking her the same question twice.
    Last edited by Tullius Tiro; August 30, 2013 at 03:25 PM.

Dustindesrctin's Avatar Decanus

Hope you are right Tulius Tiro. I plan to play as Athens first so not getting the Culture Pack will ruin my plans lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustindesrctin View Post
    Hope you are right Tulius Tiro. I plan to play as Athens first so not getting the Culture Pack will ruin my plans lol.
    Play as Macedon and rename all your Armies to Athenian Army.

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Hm, I checked my Account Details and it said this "Total War: Rome II Retail (EU)"

I ordered the Collector's Edition here in the US. It does not say I own the Greek States either,
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatiRex View Post
    Hm, I checked my Account Details and it said this "Total War: Rome II Retail (EU)"

I ordered the Collector's Edition here in the US. It does not say I own the Greek States either,
    EU huh? Estados Unidos maybe! Although, it probably mean European Union. Hope it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustindesrctin View Post
    I understand your worries, if you want to start as Athens.
    Let's wait to hear what Joey CA sais.
    Last edited by Tullius Tiro; August 31, 2013 at 03:58 AM.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatiRex View Post

I have the same problem. I live in the states too and I ordered the CE edition through sega.com and they didn't give me the greek dlc code in my package. Been looking here and on the official site for a dev answer on this and found nothing. I can only hope that I'll receive an e-mail from sega with my dlc code soon.

i got the DLC code but where do i put it to unlock the pack? if i try to buy there is no option for putting a code.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12