View Poll Results: What sounds better?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Numenorean settlement/spy/agent/general/captain/etc.

3 37.50%
  • D˙nedain settlement/spy/agent/general/captain/etc.

2 25.00%
  • Reunited Kingdom settlement/spy/agent/general/captain/etc.

5 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33587374757677787980818283
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1650

Thread: [20/JAN/15]The Reunited Kingdom submod for MOS 1.62 v1.4 RELEASED!

Default Re: [20/JAN/15]The Reunited Kingdom submod for MOS 1.62 v1.4 RELEASED!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    I am hoping to have a release in a few months if everything works out.
    That's great to hear. The beta is so good so far, thou I have not been able to play since november 20th because of work and life in general.

After almost 4 years in the wilderness, I return to hear the best news! I literally just re-bought Medieval 2 on Steam (lost my original discs) just to play this awesome sub-sub-sub-mod!

Now I wonder do I wait for the new version, or start a campaign to get my middle-earth fix now!????

Any idea how long I might have to wait please?
    "One does not simply walk into Mordor..." Take an army instead!

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Chulain519 View Post
    After almost 4 years in the wilderness, I return to hear the best news! I literally just re-bought Medieval 2 on Steam (lost my original discs) just to play this awesome sub-sub-sub-mod!

Now I wonder do I wait for the new version, or start a campaign to get my middle-earth fix now!????

Any idea how long I might have to wait please?
    I am hoping to have a release in a few months if everything works out.
    I can't say much more, but last I heard Mike was having some personal issues. Hopefully all goes well and he is back soon and may be able to confirm a release date. For now, you just gotta be patient.

Sorry to hear and of course I will 'try' and be patient - I am sure it will be wroth the wait!
    "One does not simply walk into Mordor..." Take an army instead!

I am still recovering from some back issues and will hopefully get up and running again soon.

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

I am still recovering from some back issues and will hopefully get up and running again soon.

Damn Mike, I return after over a year and find you broken?

Get better please.

Does the 1.62 version work with 1.7?

And can I coax you to include princesses?

But most of all, please get better.

Any news from the Riddermark @MIKE GOLF? Just coming back to TATW and wanted to get Reunited Kingdom up but seeing we're in a holding pattern for MOS 1.7 compatibility.
    Dedicated to getting rid of crappy, CA vanilla weapons...and stuff......

No, but I am confident he will finish this .

One of the submods I await the most. MOS is of course brilliant on its own, and with this new version of the Reunited Kingdom with all the content previewed, it will be even better. Hope Mike Golf is going well

Sorry if this is a rude question but is the work for 1.7 still in progress or not anymore?I am expecting it with great anticipation!