View Poll Results: What sounds better?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Numenorean settlement/spy/agent/general/captain/etc.

3 37.50%
  • Dúnedain settlement/spy/agent/general/captain/etc.

2 25.00%
  • Reunited Kingdom settlement/spy/agent/general/captain/etc.

5 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: [20/JAN/15]The Reunited Kingdom submod for MOS 1.62 v1.4 RELEASED!

Default Re: The Reunited Kingdom submod for MOS 1.6. Released!

LIIIIKEEE!!

I will try it out!

What happens with the line of stewards when you reunite the kingdoms as Arnor? What happens to aragorn when you do the same as gondor?
    Last edited by manekemaan; September 02, 2013 at 03:01 AM.

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

If you play as Gondor Aragorn will be spawned as a King of the Reunited Kingdom. If you play as Arnor steward line will be just a generals(not family). I didn't decide if it's a good idea to add stewards in Arnor/Eriador family tree yet.

supergood. however, could you prepare an uninstall? next mos release i don't want to uninstall everything again like with mike golf's map

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Please write your feedback if you can it's importand for me.
    Some news:
    All known bugs(you sent in this thread) were fixed thanks to your efforts
    All fixes and new features will be released in v1.1(i don't know the date of release yet).
    v1.1 will include:
    -All known fixed bugs.
    -New Faction symbol(reworked and better imo).
    -Perhaps i will make Arnor and Gondor trees the same for both(before reuniting etc.).
    -All RK units will be AOR(Arnor units only in Arnor area, Gondor units in Gondor area). In neutral area you will be allowed to recruit only low-units(Arnor&Gondor militia and Arnor&Gondor militia archers).
    -There are will be added FAR Launcher.
    -New ancillaries pictures(made by MIKE GOLF, btw a lot of help i've got from MG).
    -Possibly all "Rebuilt" buildings will be deleted(to make free hidden_resource slots).
    -Any idea i would like if you offer me here
    Last edited by Mr.Jox; September 02, 2013 at 01:55 PM.

well... the uninstall maybe it would be great if you could add a series of mini- quests for the reunited kingdom: rebuilding amon sul & enneth annun for example, or rebuilding tharbad; erc.

well... the uninstall maybe it would be great if you could add a series of mini- quests for the reunited kingdom: rebuilding amon sul & enneth annun for example, or rebuilding tharbad; etc.

I will think about quest but i'm surely can say you i will no add any rebuild buildings(it takes a much of resources).

nice submod Jox) +rep Will this work with the upcoming Mank's submod Gondor's former glory?

maybe you can add as a requirement for arnor of having aragorn finished his mini-quest... also, i believe some kind of pushing for evil faction is needed....lowering upkeep of all evil units since the kingdom is reunited?

Yeah, if Aragorn is going to be the King I would support the requirement of having Aragorn's quest for Arnor or Gondor be completed.

I suppose this is not save-game compatible?

Also, if Aragorn spawns as king while stewards and denethor still live, what will happen? Will aragorn simply be included in the family tree? What will happen to the steward family tree?

None of this would be necessary if all of ROTK mod except the princess portion was included in MOS 1.6.
    TWC reader since 2006

YuriVII's Avatar Primicerius

Seems this makes uruk's ctd the game. I thought it was MOS but I reinstalled it and never had a problem until I put your mod in and ran the cleaner.bat.

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

This submod looks awsome, though im gonna wait for 1.1 so you can get all the bugs out. One thing I did see that diddnt look too appealing was the Rk's units being restricted to only being able to be recruited in their home provinces, maybe it would be better to let Arnor units and gondor units be recruited in all gondor/arnor settlements. Or why not just replace the gondor units with Arnor units?

This is just my 2 cents, ill play this mod regardless, id just like to be able to recruit both types of units in all gondor and arnor settlements, or just Arnor units in all the settlements.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob251 View Post
    nice submod Jox) +rep Will this work with the upcoming Mank's submod Gondor's former glory?
    It will decide Stylix and MOS team not me^^
    I don't see +rep yet xD
    Quote Originally Posted by franznikoforos View Post
    maybe you can add as a requirement for arnor of having aragorn finished his mini-quest... also, i believe some kind of pushing for evil faction is needed....lowering upkeep of all evil units since the kingdom is reunited?
    I like your idea with Aragorn's mini-quest as condition. I will think if it's good idea to boost evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMLee88 View Post
    I suppose this is not save-game compatible?

Also, if Aragorn spawns as king while stewards and denethor still live, what will happen? Will aragorn simply be included in the family tree? What will happen to the steward family tree?

None of this would be necessary if all of ROTK mod except the princess portion was included in MOS 1.6.
    Yeah, It isn't save game compatable. From the start of campaign if you aacept script Aragorn sends off map. If you accept script from start Aragorn spawns in Annuminas and he becomes the King and Denethor has Faction Heir status(untill Eldacar gets 16 years). Nothing going on with stewards tree, they still there as stewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriVII View Post
    Seems this makes uruk's ctd the game. I thought it was MOS but I reinstalled it and never had a problem until I put your mod in and ran the cleaner.bat.
    Oh thanks you helped me to fix one man bug(with crushing when Pelargir besiged). The reason you get CTD 'coz in EDU Mordor Uruks unit has "black_guard_captain_early_flag" officer. You may fix it youself or you may wait for v1.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Evalation View Post
    This submod looks awsome, though im gonna wait for 1.1 so you can get all the bugs out. One thing I did see that diddnt look too appealing was the Rk's units being restricted to only being able to be recruited in their home provinces, maybe it would be better to let Arnor units and gondor units be recruited in all gondor/arnor settlements. Or why not just replace the gondor units with Arnor units?

This is just my 2 cents, ill play this mod regardless, id just like to be able to recruit both types of units in all gondor and arnor settlements, or just Arnor units in all the settlements.
    Sorry i decided will be better if Arnor and Gondor units will be AOR

So is heir status scripted to switch from Denethor to Eldacar as he comes of age?

Also, hate to be that guy, but do you know the ETA for 1.1? Thank you for this mod, I will just paste the data folder to the third age folder and try it out when you release 1.1 with bugs worked out.
    TWC reader since 2006

Oh sorry Jox I must have 25 posts to give you rep but when i do i will sure give you

well, an extraordinary act would be to have Leo back for a single, last effort.....design a rebuilt model of amon sul!

also, it would be great to replicate the osgiliath model and place it at tharbad, ut it should be really hard i feel..
    Last edited by franznikoforos; September 03, 2013 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    that and that, or include the version 1.1 of this submod in the next mos release...

Sry but in TATW i know not so much people who can work with custom settlements and i'm not in this list