View Poll Results: What sounds better?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Numenorean settlement/spy/agent/general/captain/etc.

3 37.50%
  • Dúnedain settlement/spy/agent/general/captain/etc.

2 25.00%
  • Reunited Kingdom settlement/spy/agent/general/captain/etc.

5 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: [20/JAN/15]The Reunited Kingdom submod for MOS 1.62 v1.4 RELEASED!

Default Re: The Reunited Kingdom submod for MOS 1.6. Released!

true, that's why i suggested you to send a pm to leo! also, maybe could be a good idea to open a thread in the main tatw forum to survey competenes of active modders: list who knows how to do that, and eventually find synergies.... maybe we find someone else for custom settlements!

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

I don't think Leo will return for modding, he is a veteran I'm sure if someone would like to create new custom settlements they will.
    Last edited by Mr.Jox; September 03, 2013 at 08:33 AM.

may I propose you another submod? let's split dwarves in the two factions and create a dwarf reunited kingdom quest: you have to hold all the historical dwarven settlements (including moria & gundabad) and rebuild in each of them a special building. should be fun!

There are many reasons i can't do this:
    - I'm not a spec with dwarves and elves;
    - Special buildings will require a lot of hidden_resources which are limited;
    - I'm working now for 4 projects and one more will takes some more of my limited time

Sorry for bad news but this like it is.

ok no problem, let me know if i shall stop to give you the ideas coming in my mind

Try to continue to give me ideas before i release v1.1(it will be final i think).

Two thoughts: First and more importantly, it seems that Fountain Guard are no longer recruitable in Minas Tirith after accepting the Reunited Kingdom; for reference, I started as Gondor. Don't know if they were intentionally excluded from the roster or just got tweaked out of it by mistake. Secondly, Since Aragorn gets to be King of the Reunited Kingdom, how do you feel about giving him a bodyguard of the Knights of Annuminas as a custom bodyguard? I know some generals like Boromir and Denthor have a special unit of Citadel Guard. I figure that (for Gondor players at least), Aragorn spawns into your faction rather than being there from the start, meaning it would theoretically be possible to give him a new bodyguard at the point of conversion. Not sure if that's possible when you start as Eriador.
    Last edited by Ulfgard the Unmaker; September 06, 2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Incorrect report retracted; suggestion remains.

I will check if Fountain Guard no more recruitable in MT. About Annuminas knights i think it possibly be included Thanks for feedback!

Beta testers needed! If someone would like to test incoming v1.1(not full) lemme know in PM/VM or here.

YuriVII's Avatar Primicerius

yeah i'll help you out on that since I already helped with one bug

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfgard the Unmaker View Post
    Two thoughts: First and more importantly, it seems that Fountain Guard are no longer recruitable in Minas Tirith after accepting the Reunited Kingdom; for reference, I started as Gondor. Don't know if they were intentionally excluded from the roster or just got tweaked out of it by mistake. Secondly, Since Aragorn gets to be King of the Reunited Kingdom, how do you feel about giving him a bodyguard of the Knights of Annuminas as a custom bodyguard? I know some generals like Boromir and Denthor have a special unit of Citadel Guard. I figure that (for Gondor players at least), Aragorn spawns into your faction rather than being there from the start, meaning it would theoretically be possible to give him a new bodyguard at the point of conversion. Not sure if that's possible when you start as Eriador.
    It could be possible to do that, though I am not sure the total number of units used in MOS at this time, I know they are pushing the limit though. So to make a body guard unit for one general may not be practical.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; June 04, 2017 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    It could be possible to do that, though I am not sure the total number of units used in MOS at this time, I know they are pushing the limit though. So to make a body guard unit for one general may not be practical.
    I'm just used Annuminas Knights as Aragorn Bodyguards.

Good news mates! v1.1 already done. I'm waiting for responds from Beta testers and maybe today/tomorrow i will release final version.

Will this submod be compatible with v1.61 of MOS when it comes out?

I am pretty sure that Jox will keep this mod up to date as well as improve it. I have finished previewing his 1.1 release and it looks like it will work good. And there are enough people in MOS community who like the idea of a Reunited Kingdom that he will have plenty of volunteers (myself included) to help him keep it up to date.

yeah, but my fear is about updating, i don't want to re-install everything again like with MOS 1.5 because of the submods!

You may no install it again. You will just unpack archive in mod folder and replace all then just start new campaign

yeah, but my fear is about updating, i don't want to re-install everything again like with MOS 1.5 because of the submods!

Default Re: The Reunited Kingdom submod for MOS 1.6 Released!

Hopefully this will eventually get included in MOS and we won't have to worry about updating it!

Default Re: The Reunited Kingdom submod for MOS 1.6 Released!

So with a lot of help from MIKE GOLF and bug reporters i'm done v1.1 and here is a link for this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nq...6_by_Jox25.rar Found a bug? Post here i will be happy to fix it! Thanks everyone who helped me to done this stuff
    Last edited by Mr.Jox; September 09, 2013 at 11:51 AM.