Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

Are Napoleon’s historical battles still playable with the submod? Game crashes during loadscreens

trying this now. the LME AI is terrible
    Dear CA,

Please gives us the ability to fire by rank! Line one, line two, line three!

AI is TONS better than LME and Universal. thank you!
    Dear CA,

Please gives us the ability to fire by rank! Line one, line two, line three!

Which of the bundled LME4 submods are incompatible with Bran's LME mod?

I'm assuming Universal AI and Wolves 40 unit armies are incompatible from the get go. I see that the Lower Cost version of Bran's mod is made to be compatible with Wolves' submod, but Universal AI is not compatible right?

Likewise, is there a version of Longer Battles coupled with Lower Cost, or are they fully separate?

Just trying to figure out which submods to enable off the start.

Been playing this submod for a considerable amount of time and would love to point out some room for improvement, although I realize most of them if not all are related to the main LME mod

° 1805 United Kingdom Campaign is a bit broke as French army stacks stick in Biscay coast and settle for several turns instead of pushing east (guess its due to the AI aggressiveness towards the player)
    ° Cavalry Hit Points in battle are still low as they take considerably casualties very quickly.
    ° 1807 Campaign map would be more interesting if Spain and Uk were allies

Cro-Gamer's Avatar Civis

I tried out this mod. The longer Battles variant to be specific. Unfortunately enemy units dont seem to break at all and still prefer to charge my lines instead of firing their muskets. The moral problem is especially visibile when fighting enemy Armed Citizenry. They charge and even hold after being flanked in the back by my cav.

I know this may not even be seen but would be awesome Bran could look at it.

I use the normal Bran mode and the AI is very good, buit BAI still rushes into melee...if only it could stay and exchange fire a bit longer.
    Frei zu sein, bedarf ist wenig, nur wer frei ist, ist ein König.

Current Hotseat:
    Britannia: The Isles of Chaos

Cro-Gamer's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Der Böse Wolf View Post
    I use the normal Bran mode and the AI is very good, buit BAI still rushes into melee...if only it could stay and exchange fire a bit longer.
    Fully agree. Especially when french guard grenadiers with high experience and more men in the unit than any of my units just rushes and doesn't break from anything.

It would be very nice if cavalry units Hit points could be increased, so they can sustain prolonged fighting just as Infantry units. Another great change would be decreasing units speed to that similar of nt3 and could give a awesome realistic touch to the mod

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112