Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanium - Bug Reports

Default Re: Titanium - Bug Reports

Hello, I started a campaign as Castilla and a CTD has happened, I think it might be related to RLC, as it was the last turn to recruit the envoy. It was not the first time.

The log is very short because after the first ctd i started the game again and try something but it was useless; autoresolve a couple of battles, move a diplomat and spy, recruited a priest and change name of the saving, then finish turn).

20:00:46.528 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    20:00:46.528 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep 5 2014 version development ===
    20:00:46.528 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    20:00:46.544 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    20:00:46.544 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    20:00:46.544 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    20:00:46.544 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    20:00:46.544 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    20:00:59.340 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    20:03:33.042 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

This fort is impossible to pass .

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Quote Originally Posted by BuTAJIuK View Post
    This fort is impossible to pass.
    Did you try attacking the fort?

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    Did you try attacking the fort?
    Yes.So you 're saying that you have the ATTAC - a fort ?
    Last edited by BuTAJIuK; June 22, 2015 at 05:16 AM.

If the fort is placed at a chokepoint on the map it effectively blocks the passage there.
    It is supposed to happen.
    That is one of the strategic uses of forts.
    You use them to block chokepoints and deny passage to the enemy, effectively forcing them to do battle at a point of your own choice.

So, if you attacked and conquered that fort and after that you were able to pass troops through it, then that is not a bug.
    If the fort is your own and you are still unable to pass troops through it then that is a bug.

Strangely, I still can not attack her . Maybe because I do not reload sounds and map of the world ? But still , in a strange place 'm fort.

ah sorry about that, It's supposed to be Damghan and should actually be like two tiles to the south of its current position.

Ok list bugs fixed so far in the internal version:

-Damghan Fort location bug: fixed
    -RLC Script errors: fixed
    -England can't recruit "Archer Militia" on Army Barracks and above in a city bug: fixed
    -Stetting is at wrong side of the Oder river: fixed
    -Hamburg Fort is at wrong side of the Elbe river: fixed
    -descr_strat.txt the "S Peasant Archers" should be "EE Peasant Archers" for the starting units for Hungary: fixed
    -The descr_strat has given a fort (Galway) in Ireland English rebel forces. should be Irish rebel units there: fixed

martyran's Avatar Civis

Ok just downloaded and started Titanium
    it installed flawless well done !! I am running on cd version of total war not the steam version
    I am playing Hungry

first there is a fort north of the capital which is rebel held when I siege it i can make ladders and siege towers but its a single wall so only battering ram needed

and the second the textures seem to be missing from the Levy archers as they are all silver/white ...hard to find on a snow field :-)

thanks

Hi martyran!

Make sure you downloaded and installed both patches that upgrade v0.81 to v0.84, I think v0.81 was missing some important stone fort files.

About the silversurfer levy archers, was this for the Hungary faction?
    if so, this should be also fixed with either of the patches.

Thanks for reporting anyway

martyran's Avatar Civis

Thanks Melooo182 I thought I applied the patches
    but maybe they didnt copy properly ?
    will redo them

Yes I am playing the Hungry Faction
    Its quite interesting the changes
    different cities in different locations love it
    Hungry money is huge I cannot spend it quick enough
    apart from thos small glitches it seams quite good
    By the way I liked the fort which has a simple curtain wooden wall it seamed to fit the period

I noticed that Macemen and Ghulams still have low attack (3 I think?) and the AP (armour piercing) trait. I thought that the new balancing made it so that AP'ing units don't have the AP trait and as a compromise they have higher attack? Or was is it intentional that they have been exempt from the new rule?

Also, I was attacked by a Fatimid Army and they had a couple generals who had some very out of place names and portraits:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

That's all for now.

yeah maces with ap is intentional, they are the exception. Im not really good with the EDU stats in fact i kinda need someone to take care of that area while i focus more on the maps and UI.

About the fatimids generals, lolwut?
    xD probably those are bribed/married byzantines or something

Senator

awesome mod. just one bug ive noticed even with both titanium patches - missing stone forts near the starting england settlements. they are wooden forts instead.

why is there constant unrest in kaunas 70% and hrodna 75%? i saw novograd taking town just to loose it after several turns. i tried to take it with novograd and kiev, with both same unrest. nowhere else. spies dont reduce it, and its the same 50 turns after.
    Last edited by trenktas; July 02, 2015 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trenktas View Post
    why is there constant unrest in kaunas 70% and hrodna 75%? i saw novograd taking town just to loose it after several turns. i tried to take it with novograd and kiev, with both same unrest. nowhere else. spies dont reduce it, and its the same 50 turns after.
    What is the religious situation there?

What is the religious situation there?
    in novogrod campaign kaunas 89% orthodox, +5% extra unrest. hrodna 73% orthodox, +20% extra unrest. the extra unrest goes as religious unrest

Reduce unrest then.
    You need a combination of troops, low taxation, hapiness boosting buildings and a popular governor.
    If they revolt and you have to take them back maybe you should exterminate them.
    So next time the province will have fewer people which means lower unrest.
    Do not underestimate the importance of governor traits and ancillaries.

Reduce unrest then.
    You need a combination of troops, low taxation, hapiness boosting buildings and a popular governor.
    If they revolt and you have to take them back maybe you should exterminate them.
    So next time the province will have fewer people which means lower unrest.
    Do not underestimate the importance of governor traits and ancillaries.
    i did exterminate. low tax, governors. still need half a stack to keep order. new buildings add law and happiness, but do not reduce unrest. it looks like spies making unrest, but after 40 turns with 4 spies it did not go down. in my other cities i only saw in newest ones 15% unrest, which i believe will dissapear. governers aswell, add law, but unrest always the same, 70 and 75%.

i could play with it. in hrodna and without governer i can keep happiness at 115 with 6 units. kaunas bigger problem, amount of units needed exeeds in wage from castle. and its just annoying. and just wanted to know maybe it was supposed to be pernament unrest in those two cities. couse its the same from the moment i take them and in different campaigns.
    Last edited by trenktas; July 02, 2015 at 01:18 PM.

What is the religion of your faction?