Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medieval III Total War

Gorčin's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Medieval III Total War

Medieval III would be great....just imagine to represent all of the medieval states in Europe like Rome II has done in its timeframe. Imagine the medieval iberian peninsula with all christian factions, Aragon,Leon,Castile,Navare not just Spain and Portugal like in mtw1. Or to represent the Balkan peninsula with Serbia,Bosnia,Bulgaria you could even ad Croatia lika a special dependent union faction with hungary.The map could spawn 80+ factions

Emperor of The Great Unknown's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Medieval III Total War

To be honest M3TW would need added levels of complexity never seen in Total War. People would no doubt compare the campaign at least to that of Paradox Games such as Crusader Kings 2. True Total War does have battles but if it lacks the intrigue/feudal system of Medieval Warfare it will fail with the competition. At least Paradox games only have DLC content that was made after the game is released. I don't think CA is ready for a M3TW total war, but I would love for them to prove me wrong.
    Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime.
    cant read?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12